LastPass is a free online password manager and Form Filler that makes your web browsing easier and more secure. LastPass supports IE and Firefox as Plugins (Opera, Safari, Chrome, iPhone, Opera Mini via Bookmarklets), allows you to import from every major password storage vendor and export too, captures passwords that other managers won't including many AJAX forms, and allows you to make strong passwords easily. Your sensitive data is encrypted locally before upload so even LastPass cannot get access to it. One Time Passwords & Screen Keyboard help protect your master password.
What's New in This Release:
· Resolved: Potential issue with Never URLs that could cause LastPass to stop showing matching sites on that domain
What's New in 1.80.0:
· New: Google Authenticator multi-factor support, a second free multi-factor option available for all users! If you have a smart phone you should consider utilizing it.
· New: Enterprise policy to force any multi-factor not just a specific one
· New: Enterprise super admin policy to allow greater access to enterprise user data
· New: Enterprise password reset for admin
· New: Enterprise policies, prohibit mobile logins and prohibit unrestricted mobile logins.
· New: Saved applications are now shown in all browser extensions
· Resolved: IE issue where first launch potentially would see a page not found error
· Resolved: Enterprise Issue with basic auth sites in shared folders
What's New in 1.74.0:
· New: Support for Firefox 5,6 and 7, with binary acceleration.
· New: Support for Firefox x64 on Windows with binary acceleration.
· New: Windows biometric framework (WBF) support for Windows 7 (you can download the prebuild if you want to try other platforms now).
· New: Shared folder support for Enterprise customers -- simpler sharing that is easier to manage.
· Resolved: Potential crash for Linux Firefox extension if idle timeout was set.
· Resolved: Show fill notifications and "show change password notifications" added to Notification preferences.
· Resolved: Firefox is inconsistent in providing idle status especially if you don't utilize Firefox, if you use the binary extension, it provides improved idle detection.
· Resolved: Certainly password saving cases caused a small increase in memory usage which has been squashed.
· Resolved: Icon fixes for Firefox 4+.
· Resolved: Autosubmit for HTTP Auth/ Basic Auth in Firefox 4+.
What's New in 1.72.0:
· New: Secure Note Templates
· New: Spanish, Japanese, French, German, Italian and Portuguese form-fill support (beta)
· New: Camino Browser support on Mac (beta)
· New: Extension for Dolphin Browser HD on Android (Premium)
· New: Generate Secure Password on iPad
· New: Full Firefox 4 support
· Resolved: IE 9 compatible, multiple IE stability fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x, Nokia Internet Tablet OS Maemo 5.0
Other Software by developer «LastPass»:
Xmarks for Dolphin Browser Xmarks for Dolphin Browser - Xmarks (formerly Foxmarks) extension for Dolphin Browser HD.
Allows you to utilize Dolphin Browser HD instead or in addition to the Xmarks application for Android. Use the Toolbar icon under 'Menu' in Dolphin to see it!
When you swipe or go to Menu -> Bookmarks, Dolphin Browser HD shows you your bookmarks toolbar
LastPass for BlackBerry LastPass for BlackBerry is an application that will allow you to carry your LastPass data around with you.
Its intended use is for when you do not have access to a computer, but need to access information in a Secure Note or a Site
LastPass for Dolphin Browser HD LastPass for Dolphin Browser HD - LastPass extension for Dolphin Browser HD.
It allows you to utilize Dolphin Browser HD instead or in addition to the LastPass browser/app for Android
LastPass Tab Browser LastPass Tab Browser combines a full featured tab browser for the iPad with LastPass integration allowing you to use your existing accounts or create new ones with ease.
LastPass is the last password you'll have to remember. It provides a safe and convenient method of storing your passwords while ensuring you can access them on any device anywhere
LastPass for iPhone/iPad LastPass for iPhone/iPad is the last password you'll ever have to remember. Get an account free on lastpass.com using your PC/Mac. Once done you'll have your login and password data on your PC and your iPhone/iPod Touch seamlessly synced via a Host Proof Hosting method which does not allow LastPass (or anyone else) access to your sensitive data
LastPass for Windows Mobile Free Trial LastPass for Windows Mobile Free Trial - LastPass for Windows Mobile is an application (available for devices running Windows Mobile 5 or later) that will allow you to carry your LastPass data around with you.
LastPass for Windows Mobile features a built-in browser that will automatically fill your login information for each of your saved LastPass sites
Xmarks for BlackBerry This application lets Xmarks Premium users access all their desktop bookmarks and open tabs on their device
LastPass for Android Secure password manager and form filler that allows you to access your login data from all your mobile devices, computers and web browsers
Xmarks for Android Xmarks for Android - This application will allow you to carry your Xmarks (formerly Foxmarks) data around with you.
Android Browser doesn't currently support folders. To sync a single folder with Android Browser, go to Menu -> Settings and choose Sync folder with browser