Mini ZaurusSkyExplorer - The small version of ZaurusSkyExplorer is a pocket size planetarium that runs on all (Personal)java capable devices. It is constructed for the Sharp Zaurus but it can be used as an applet in a webpage. It includes 45.000 stars and 8000 NGC objects and all constellations and all planets. You can include Comets in csv files
Color Converter Converts the Background and Foreground Color of a Text as per the RGB values of Background and Foreground
· Professionally and Newly designed user-interface that speeds up data entry and conversion speed.
· Color changes automatically while entering the value.
· Occupies only 6 KB of Free Memory.
· Very Easy to use and Handy
Scale calculates the Length Equivalents for a given input value. It can convert value from any one to any other of the Eight Standard units
Conversions are based on the following 8 units.
· Professionally and Newly designed user-interface that speeds up data entry and conversion speed
Opie Sheet (formerly Sheet/Qt) is a spreadsheet software with many features such as doing mathematical and statistical calculations, sorting, formatting cells, etc. It is GPLed, so you can distribute it freely. Furthermore, it is developed for Qtopia Worldwide Developer Contest and has been a Beta Winner in the contest
ClassMate is an organizational tool that assists students in tracking their assignments, tasks, grades, and grade point average
· Easily setup your year using a straight forward year creation wizard.
· Manage class information such as location, instructor, and schedule.
· Organize your assignments logically using your class syllabus
WordRhyming - This program allows you to enter a word and then finds other words from 25,104 words that 'rhyme' with that word. You can select the number of characters to rhyme from the toolbar.
This program requires that you have both the 'BeanDLL.dll' file ** and ** the runtime files for Visual Basic on your PocketPC computer
AlmostTI (Maemo) - AlmostTI is an application that emulates Z80-based graphing calculators made by Texas Instruments. Currently, it can handle TI82, TI83, TI83+, TI85, and TI86, with support for more models coming later
NumberX is a mathematical puzzle game that will challenge your mental math abilities!
You are given four random numbers, between 1 and 9, and you must put them all together using the basic arithmetic operators in such a way as to arrive at a given target random number.
Every puzzle has a solution