JSONovich - Firefox Addon is a Firefox extension that pretty-prints JSON content of various types directly in a browser tab. It uses the browser's native JSON parser and a custom-built formatter to produce its output.
Normally, Firefox would prompt to download JSON sent with the correct application/json mime-type. JSONovich makes working with JSON and debugging output from web services easier by formatting JSON nicely inside the browser.
· Syntax highlighting of JSON elements.
· Indentation according to JSON object/array nesting level.
· Line numbering based on JSON nodes and brackets, long strings always count as a single line.
· Collapsible objects and arrays (whole line is clickable, not just a tiny +/- symbol).
· Subtle zebra-stripes for easier reading.
· Preserves formatting accurately when copying to clipboard, excluding line numbers. Currently supports the following MIME types by default:
· application/json (also legacy unofficial types application/x-json, text/json and text/x-json)
· application/rdf+json [legacy] Supports loading JSON from files on disk with the following extensions by default:
· Custom MIME types/extensions and a few other preferences can be specified in about:config.
· Restartless (even in older browsers, partially).
What's New in This Release:
· Hotfix for improperly escaped JSON strings.
What's New in 220.127.116.11:
· Hotfix for corrupt JSON downloads on slow networks.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Twicsy - Firefox Addon Realtime Twitter Picture Search Engine - Real time pic search of Twitpic, yFrog, flickr photos and more!
The Star (Johannesburg) - Firefox Addon The Star (Johannesburg) - Firefox Addon - The Star is an English language newspaper published in Johannesburg, South Africa. This OpenSearch add-on adds a custom search provider to your Firefox search bar to quickly search The Star website (thestar.co.za) using their internal search engine
SweetSearch - Firefox Addon SweetSearch is the best search engine for use in the classroom and for student use at home. This search engine uses trusted technology to search only those sites chosen by the expert researchers at Dulcinea Media, the same people who created findingDulcinea.com and encontrandoDulcinea.com
hosiery & underwear metasearch - Firefox Addon hosiery & underwear metasearch - Firefox Addon - Hosiery and underwear metasearch plugin. Searches for hosiery, stockings, lingerie, underwear on the best online stores (such as stockingshopping.com, mytights.co.uk and more) with a single click
FireFound - Firefox Addon FireFound is a Firefox add-on that helps your find your mobile phone if it is lost or stolen. Every time your phone's location changes, FireFound sends a secure message to a central server with its current location. You can then log into the server and see your phone's current location
Other Software by developer «Michael J. Giarlo, Will Elwood»: