Scriptish - Firefox Addon - Scriptish is a fork of Greasemonkey, offering:
· Everything Greasemonkey does (which is actually useful)
· Updating: User scripts can be updated in Scriptish using @updateURL
· Many new metadata @keys
· Many new additions to the GM_ API
· Superior Performance: A faster, cleaner code base which takes advantage of all that Firefox 4 has to offer
· Superior Security: Scriptish provides security features you won't find elsewhere
· Mobile: Supports Fennec
What's New in This Release:
· bug fixes for Nightly versions of Firefox (Screen shot, Scratchpad, and Error Console related issues)
· Using sandbox names now.
What's New in 0.1.6:
· bug fixes
What's New in 0.1.5:
· Supporting Firefox for mobile (a.k.a. Fennec) (#164)
· Web developers can no longer detect Scriptish by changing the location of a window (#469)
· The "Show Script Source" link will now reuse the original ".user.js" source tab, rather than creating a new one (#494)
· The Scratchpad "Save As User Script" command is now compatible with the new Orion editor (#495)
· If available, users will be prompted to use Scratchpad as the user script editor. This can be changed through Scriptish Options (#479, #497)
· Users will now be prompted for a new editor when extensions.scriptish.editor is invalid (previously threw an error) (#485)
· Added the extensions.scriptish.config.prettyPrint.enabled preference (#473)
· Fixed a bug with the user includes/excludes dialog (#481)
· Added a GM_notification fallback for OSX when Growl is not installed (#484)
· The metadata key @noframes is no longer ignored if a value is set (#496)
· Now really adding "zh-TW" (previously omitted from chrome.manifest)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x, Nokia Internet Tablet OS Maemo 5.0
hosiery & underwear metasearch - Firefox Addon hosiery & underwear metasearch - Firefox Addon - Hosiery and underwear metasearch plugin. Searches for hosiery, stockings, lingerie, underwear on the best online stores (such as stockingshopping.com, mytights.co.uk and more) with a single click
URL Fixer - Firefox Addon URL Fixer corrects typos in URLs that you enter in the address bar. For example, if you type google.con, it will correct it to google.com (asking first, if you enable confirmation).
This version will correct common misspellings of .com, .net, .org, .edu, .gov, .mil, and all other mainstream TLDs, as well as the protocol (http:, https:)
Surf Canyon - Firefox Addon Unleash the power of search like never before. By re-ranking search results "on the fly," as the search is being conducted, Surf Canyon helps you find what you need faster and more efficiently
Rate Your Music Artist Search Engine - Firefox Addon Rate Your Music Artist Search Engine - This Firefox addon allows you to search for artists in the Rate Your Music database directly in your Firefox search bar. A great and fast way to get some useful information about a band or/and set up your collection with ratings and personal reviews
Show Image Title - Firefox Addon Show Image Title - Firefox Addon - This add-on lets Firefox Mobile display image tooltips (sometimes called "alt text"). Press and hold on an image, then choose "Show Title" from the context menu to see the text. It's useful for many web comics (like XKCD) that hide extra punchlines in the title text
Caveat Emptor - Firefox Addon Caveat Emptor allows you to check a product on a Web page against the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission's database of recalled products
Other Software by developer «Erik Vold, Nils Maier, Greg Parris»:
Comments on Scriptish - Firefox Addon:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Scriptish - Firefox Addon supports it