SongTip (Nokia Internet Tablet) gives you albums, songs, playlists with sort-by-title and sort-by-artist options, as well as great play controls. You can see what and who is playing, adjust the time-in-song, create playlists, and more. It works especially well with whole-house audio solutions like AirTunes. No more docking or cabling, syncing, trips to the computer to change the music, and no TV or other extra equipment required.
· Colorful, clean style, high-resolution graphics
· Touch-screen friendly
· Album covers / art display
· Full iTunes library, no partial content
· Current iTunes library, up-to-date content
· Shuffle, repeat, and party modes
· Songs, playlists, and albums
· Create playlists from savable, editable play queue
· Now playing song, artist, album, and time (with adjustable slider)
· Multi-zone playback
· Airtunes support
· Multi-platform (works on various platforms, devices as well as desktops)
· No cabling or docking needed
· No syncing required
· No more back-and-forth trips to start playlists, adjust volume, pause music, etc.
· No TV-screen or tedious remotes needed
· No investment required in dedicated or extra hardware
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Nokia Internet Tablet OS 2008 Maemo 4.0
Flow Player Flow Player free mobile application is a music player for MeeGo Harmattan
Podboy (Openmoko) Podboy (Openmoko) - A podcast aggregator / player for mobile devices written in Python / Elementary
Fingertier Minimal finger friendly music player for OpenMoko
OTR MP3 Audio Player OTR MP3 Audio Player is radio shows from America in the 1930's-1950's. This was the age before Television when Radio was the primary family entertainment medium. If you have never listened to OTR then check out www.ebay.com and search for OTR. Buy a couple of CD-Rs of shows that would interest you and try this software
cplay cplay - It can support almost any audio format that you require, including OGG, MP3, and MOD files. Because it is console-based, it has very strong keyboard support, perfect for those of us who spend a lot of time in the terminal. Besides a console line player (ogg123 etc
tkcPlayer tkcPlayer is now also available for the Archos PMA4xx, however it plays different file formats than the version for the Zaurus. Currently it supports MP3, WMA and WAV for playback. The player that comes by default on the PMA is not very robust or attractive, and that is where tkcPlayer comes in, check our screenshots to see the difference