JSONovich - Firefox Addon is a Firefox extension that pretty-prints JSON content of various types directly in a browser tab. It uses the browser's native JSON parser and a custom-built formatter to produce its output.
Normally, Firefox would prompt to download JSON sent with the correct application/json mime-type. JSONovich makes working with JSON and debugging output from web services easier by formatting JSON nicely inside the browser.
· Syntax highlighting of JSON elements.
· Indentation according to JSON object/array nesting level.
· Line numbering based on JSON nodes and brackets, long strings always count as a single line.
· Collapsible objects and arrays (whole line is clickable, not just a tiny +/- symbol).
· Subtle zebra-stripes for easier reading.
· Preserves formatting accurately when copying to clipboard, excluding line numbers. Currently supports the following MIME types by default:
· application/json (also legacy unofficial types application/x-json, text/json and text/x-json)
· application/rdf+json [legacy] Supports loading JSON from files on disk with the following extensions by default:
· Custom MIME types/extensions and a few other preferences can be specified in about:config.
· Restartless (even in older browsers, partially).
What's New in This Release:
· Hotfix for improperly escaped JSON strings.
What's New in 220.127.116.11:
· Hotfix for corrupt JSON downloads on slow networks.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Nokia Internet Tablet OS Maemo 5.0
tuit.in URL shortener - Firefox Addon tuit.in URL shortener - This is the tuit.in URL shortener add-on. With this add-on you can shorten your URL without leaving the current page.
All your URL's shortened with the tuit.in add-on will be tracked by tuit.in analytics solution to give you advanced statistics such as number of clicks, location, and more
sequere.eu - Social networks - Firefox Addon The "sequere.eu - Social networks" plugin enables a search in many social networks at once.
The sequere.eu search engine enables an Easy, one-click search within many subjects and geopolitical regions. Search in Directories - the information you may trust more. Search for Music and Videos. Search for scientific information, software ..
Ellopos Easy Search - Firefox Addon Ellopos Easy Search - Visitors of ELLOPOSnet, mostly students and professors, using the Ellopos Sites regularly for their work, asked if there was a way to search easily, without having first to visit the sites and open the relevant search pages
Github Shortcuts - Firefox Addon Github Shortcuts - Use your keyboard to navigate around Github. Adds a few global navigation shortcuts, like gh to go to your dashboard, or gn to go to navigation. All shortcuts start with g:
• gh - Go do your dashboard.
• gn - Go to your notifications.
• gi - Go to your inbox.
• gy - Go to your recent actions
Remote XUL Manager - Firefox Addon Remote XUL Manager - Firefox Addon - Support for Remote XUL was removed on Firefox 4. But there's still a whitelist that enables Remote XUL, which can be edited using this add-on.
How to use:
1. Enter about:remotexul in the address bar.
2. To add a domain, click on the Add button and then enter the domain name of the site you want to add to the list (www.mozilla
MR Tech Toolkit - Firefox Addon MR Tech Toolkit - Firefox Addon - The primary goal of this extension is to provide the tools needed to install and manage extensions and themes locally
eBay.be (NL) - Firefox Addon eBay.be (NL) - This Firefox search plugin for benl.ebay.be (eBay Belgium) is localized especially for Belgian users of eBay (Dutch speakers). Get localized listings rather than items focused on overseas markets. Also featuring search suggestions to help you refine your search before going to the site
fefoo search app - Firefox Addon fefoo search app - Firefox Addon - When you add fefoo search it uses Google Search by default and you can search like you would normally search.
The real magic of fefoo begins when you use commands. To differentiate a command from a normal search it begins with a : (colon). If you want to search for images use the command :images or :i in shorthand
Reopen last closed tab - Firefox Addon Reopen last closed tab - This extension allows you to reopen the last closed tab, one only. The way to reopen tab is to hold for at least 1.5 seconds the "new tab" button pressed; when the tab has appeared, you can go away from the button
Other Software by developer «Michael J. Giarlo, Will Elwood»: