NoScript - Firefox Add-on - Winner of the "2006 PC World World Class Award", this tool provides extra protection to your Firefox.
Such a preemptive approach prevents exploitation of security vulnerabilities (known and even unknown!) with no loss of functionality...
Experts do agree: Firefox is really safer with NoScript.
What's New in This Release:
· [ClearClick] Fixed Tumblr widgets false positive
· [XSS] Fixed false positive with some Base64-encoded Yahoo News
· Fixed regression, noscript.allowedMimeRegExp not working anymore for
· plugins other than Java, Flash and Silverlight
· Auto-anchored multi-valued regexp preferences can now be separated by
· regular spaces rather than just newlines (this behavior was documented
· but not actually implemented for noscript.allowedMimeRegExp)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Nokia Internet Tablet OS Maemo 5.0
Read Later - Firefox Addon Press the "Read Later" button in the site menu to save the current page. Later you can browse through the list of saved pages, and open them in a special text-only view that is available even offline
BugMeNot in Search Bar - Firefox Addon BugMeNot in Search Bar - Firefox Addon is a service that provides login information for websites that require a login. It is mostly used for sites that you don't want to register just for one occasion. All logins are submitted by users, and the logins can be marked as "working" or "not working"
Freelancer.com - Firefox Addon Freelancer.com - This OpenSearch plugin allows you to quickly search through the projects that Freelancer.com has listed on their site. You may enter keywords, or if you already know a specific project ID that you want to reference, you may enter the ID. Great for keeping up to date on the latest available work