Scriptish - Firefox Addon - Scriptish is a fork of Greasemonkey, offering:
· Everything Greasemonkey does (which is actually useful)
· Updating: User scripts can be updated in Scriptish using @updateURL
· Many new metadata @keys
· Many new additions to the GM_ API
· Superior Performance: A faster, cleaner code base which takes advantage of all that Firefox 4 has to offer
· Superior Security: Scriptish provides security features you won't find elsewhere
· Mobile: Supports Fennec
What's New in This Release:
· bug fixes for Nightly versions of Firefox (Screen shot, Scratchpad, and Error Console related issues)
· Using sandbox names now.
What's New in 0.1.6:
· bug fixes
What's New in 0.1.5:
· Supporting Firefox for mobile (a.k.a. Fennec) (#164)
· Web developers can no longer detect Scriptish by changing the location of a window (#469)
· The "Show Script Source" link will now reuse the original ".user.js" source tab, rather than creating a new one (#494)
· The Scratchpad "Save As User Script" command is now compatible with the new Orion editor (#495)
· If available, users will be prompted to use Scratchpad as the user script editor. This can be changed through Scriptish Options (#479, #497)
· Users will now be prompted for a new editor when extensions.scriptish.editor is invalid (previously threw an error) (#485)
· Added the extensions.scriptish.config.prettyPrint.enabled preference (#473)
· Fixed a bug with the user includes/excludes dialog (#481)
· Added a GM_notification fallback for OSX when Growl is not installed (#484)
· The metadata key @noframes is no longer ignored if a value is set (#496)
· Now really adding "zh-TW" (previously omitted from chrome.manifest)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x, Nokia Internet Tablet OS Maemo 5.0
TwitterBar - Firefox Addon TwitterBar allows you to post to Twitter from Firefox's address bar. A small Twitter icon sits to the right of your address bar; clicking on it will post your tweet, and you can hover your mouse over it to see how many characters you have left.
You can also post by typing "--post" at the end of your tweet
Stylish-Custom - Firefox Addon Stylish-Customis an unofficial extension to Stylish. You must have Stylish installed to use it.
· customizable edit dialog (drag n drop)
· restores the !important button, Color/Site Rules menuitems, enable/update checks
· Page button (left click for style page, right for edit page, it also posts the code
Secure Google Search (SSL) - Firefox Addon Secure Google Search (SSL) - Uses HTTPS instead of HTTP. Google announced support for SSL encryption on their search page on May 21st, 2010. Note that this does not protect you from Google storing your search terms if you have that preference enabled while logged in
Wine Companion - Firefox Addon Wine Companion - James Halliday's Australian Wine Companion is the definitive online guide to wine in Australia.
Search by any winery, wine name, or style and sort the results by rating, price or vintage
MegaTorrentz - Firefox Addon This Firefox search plug-in allows you to search megatorrentz.com which in turn searches all the best and most reliable torrent sources
UnMHT - Firefox Addon UnMHT - Firefox Addon - UnMHT adds MHT file reading/writing support to Firefox. MHT (MHTML, RFC2557) is the webpage archive format to store HTML and images, CSS into single file.
If you installed Mozilla Archive Format, you can also use UnMHT feature from Firefox's built-in dialog.
· Save webpage as MHT file
Other Software by developer «Erik Vold, Nils Maier, Greg Parris»:
Comments on Scriptish - Firefox Addon:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Scriptish - Firefox Addon supports it