Spool - Firefox Addon - Why just read? Save videos, images, & articles to Spool. Download videos and enjoy later from your computer or mobile phone, works even without an internet connection.
How does it work?
1. Use Spool to save a copy of the text, images, & videos to our servers
2. We convert videos & images to a format that will work on your phone and save them so you can enjoy offline.
· Save pages (text, images, and videos) for later when you have time
· $0 -- other apps charge for offline access or for mobile access
· Works with videos
· Works with images (unlike some other apps)
· Right click to save to Spool (keep working uninterrupted or Spool lots of pages quickly)
· Mobile app syncs automatically over wifi or enable syncing using your data plan
· Removes clutter from articles to let you focus on reading
· Syncs across all devices where you have Spool (work, home, phone)
· Offline viewing/watching lets you read articles or watch videos on a plane, train, subway, etc.
What's New in This Release:
· Performance improvements - On Twitter and Facebook, the quick Spool emblems draw faster.
· Quick share - When you queue up stuff to your Spool, you can immediately add it to your friend's Spools as well with a note.
What's New in 0.3.58.0:
· Facebook Login Support
· Improved performance on quick Spool emblems on popular pages like Twitter
· fixed bug where the extension help page showed up in all windows on restart, now only shows up in one.
· now supported up to FF 11.0a1
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x, Nokia Internet Tablet OS Maemo 5.0
LuckyBar - Firefox Addon LuckyBar - Changes the default location bar behavior of Firefox to 'I'm feeling lucky' Google search.
What's New in This Release:
· Improved behavior when uninstalling/deactivating. Preference will be reset to previous value rather than default, but not if it has been changed since the add-on's install
Nibbo - Firefox Addon Nibbo is a new concept of search engine that will collect search results from multiple sources and merge them on a single results page
Secure Google Search (SSL) - Firefox Addon Secure Google Search (SSL) - Uses HTTPS instead of HTTP. Google announced support for SSL encryption on their search page on May 21st, 2010. Note that this does not protect you from Google storing your search terms if you have that preference enabled while logged in
Magic-Net Full DNS Lookup - Firefox Addon Magic-Net Full DNS Lookup - Adds Magic-NET as DNS search engine to the Firefox search bar. Just type domain name e.g google.com and get full DNS report for this domain. SOA, A, MX, PTR, CNAME, NS, SPF records. Multiple blacklist check feature
Not As Cool As It Seems - Search - Firefox Addon Not As Cool As It Seems - Search - Search Not As Cool As It Seems to find any reported problems or issues with a gadget or consumer electronics device.
Report problems or issues with products.
Quickly find company support pages and relevant information