From v0.5 includes the Console Filter extension previously available separately from the Console² website.
What's New in This Release:
· [fix] Fix typos in the install.rdf of 0.6 (and earlier).
· [fix] add consolefilter default prefs.
· [fix] SeaMonkey 2.1a2pre now using the toolkit viewsource.
· [fix] Fix for broken extension manager detection on trunk Gecko1.9.3/Gecko2.0.
· [fix] Fix XPCOM registration of components in Gecko 2.0.
· [fix] Change to to fix trunk breakage.
· [fix] Flip the "devtools.errorconsole.enabled" pref to unhide the Error Console menu item hidden by bug 593538.
· [fix] Add a Console² menu item to the new Firefox 4 appmenu.
· [fix] Add true to the install.rdf to force Firefox4 to unpack the XPI.
· [fix] Use nsIJSON instead of eval()/toSource() to keep AMO happy
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Nokia Internet Tablet OS Maemo 5.0
Search C Functions - Firefox Addon Search C functions in c.conclase.net. This search engine only searches functions within the programming language C, so that returns a Spanish page with the syntax, examples, library to which it belongs, so that function. If there is the desired function will return an error page
Python Programming Specific Search plugin - Firefox Addon Python Programming Specific Search plugin - Search the internet for results relevant to python programming. Because of the way this search works, you may get more results with more specific search terms. The term Python will automatically be included in your query
Developer Profile - Firefox Addon Developer Profile - Firefox Addon - This Firefox addon will automatically alter your profile into a development environment, as described at the "Setting up an extension development environment" page. Note that the addon thereby actively sets your profile settings for you
Stack Overflow - Firefox Addon Search through StackOverflow's extensive range of programming questions for the highest voted responses tagged with your search term
Where Am O? - Firefox Addon Where Am O? A helpful extension for AMO developers.
The only functionality right now is to clearly identify what AMO server you are on and let you switch between that page on others.
Add your own dev server by going to about:config and creating the pref extensions.whereamo
CSS Refresh - Firefox Addon CSS Refresh - Firefox Addon - Adds "Refresh CSS" context menu item, accessible by right-clicking anywhere on the page. It will reload all the stylesheets on the page without refreshing the page itself. It also can be activated by using CTRL-SHIFT-R.
Especially useful for AJAX development
Other Software by developer «Philip Chee, zeniko»: