JSONovich - Firefox Addon is a Firefox extension that pretty-prints JSON content of various types directly in a browser tab. It uses the browser's native JSON parser and a custom-built formatter to produce its output.
Normally, Firefox would prompt to download JSON sent with the correct application/json mime-type. JSONovich makes working with JSON and debugging output from web services easier by formatting JSON nicely inside the browser.
· Syntax highlighting of JSON elements.
· Indentation according to JSON object/array nesting level.
· Line numbering based on JSON nodes and brackets, long strings always count as a single line.
· Collapsible objects and arrays (whole line is clickable, not just a tiny +/- symbol).
· Subtle zebra-stripes for easier reading.
· Preserves formatting accurately when copying to clipboard, excluding line numbers. Currently supports the following MIME types by default:
· application/json (also legacy unofficial types application/x-json, text/json and text/x-json)
· application/rdf+json [legacy] Supports loading JSON from files on disk with the following extensions by default:
· Custom MIME types/extensions and a few other preferences can be specified in about:config.
· Restartless (even in older browsers, partially).
What's New in This Release:
· Hotfix for improperly escaped JSON strings.
What's New in 18.104.22.168:
· Hotfix for corrupt JSON downloads on slow networks.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Who is Hosting This? - Firefox Addon Who Is Hosting This.com is a popular webmaster tool that lets you discover who is hosting any web site, as well as publishing hosting reviews, our blog & more. The search plugin lets you query the site from your Firefox browser.
The tool provides a profile of the hosting company in question (where applicable), IP address and DNS information
AMF - Firefox Addon Apache Mobile Filter search engine helps mobile web developers to search mobile devices from user agent
Stack Overflow - Firefox Addon Search through StackOverflow's extensive range of programming questions for the highest voted responses tagged with your search term
Fire j2me Fire j2me is a library that aims to provide a set of easy-to-use extendable components to J2ME developers.
The basic set of Fire components offer all the functionality of the J2ME GUI components provided in the midp2 profile (Forms, Items etc.) plus a much more appealing user interface, themes, animations, popup menus, and better component layout
Python Programming Specific Search plugin - Firefox Addon Python Programming Specific Search plugin - Search the internet for results relevant to python programming. Because of the way this search works, you may get more results with more specific search terms. The term Python will automatically be included in your query