Scriptish - Firefox Addon - Scriptish is a fork of Greasemonkey, offering:
· Everything Greasemonkey does (which is actually useful)
· Updating: User scripts can be updated in Scriptish using @updateURL
· Many new metadata @keys
· Many new additions to the GM_ API
· Superior Performance: A faster, cleaner code base which takes advantage of all that Firefox 4 has to offer
· Superior Security: Scriptish provides security features you won't find elsewhere
· Mobile: Supports Fennec
What's New in This Release:
· bug fixes for Nightly versions of Firefox (Screen shot, Scratchpad, and Error Console related issues)
· Using sandbox names now.
What's New in 0.1.6:
· bug fixes
What's New in 0.1.5:
· Supporting Firefox for mobile (a.k.a. Fennec) (#164)
· Web developers can no longer detect Scriptish by changing the location of a window (#469)
· The "Show Script Source" link will now reuse the original ".user.js" source tab, rather than creating a new one (#494)
· The Scratchpad "Save As User Script" command is now compatible with the new Orion editor (#495)
· If available, users will be prompted to use Scratchpad as the user script editor. This can be changed through Scriptish Options (#479, #497)
· Users will now be prompted for a new editor when extensions.scriptish.editor is invalid (previously threw an error) (#485)
· Added the extensions.scriptish.config.prettyPrint.enabled preference (#473)
· Fixed a bug with the user includes/excludes dialog (#481)
· Added a GM_notification fallback for OSX when Growl is not installed (#484)
· The metadata key @noframes is no longer ignored if a value is set (#496)
· Now really adding "zh-TW" (previously omitted from chrome.manifest)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x, Nokia Internet Tablet OS Maemo 5.0
Eccellio Arts - Search Engine - Firefox Addon Eccellio Arts - Search Engine - Firefox Addon - Eccellio is a Search Engine that brings a cool new feature, named "Faceted Classification", that easily allows finding exactly what you are looking for on the Net.
Eccellio uses Google power but it adds an extra level of classifications that allows you to refine your search easily
Software Search - Firefox Addon Software Search is a search engine you may add to the engines you already have available at the Search Box of Firefox (right top corner of the browser). Software Search searches for Freeware, tested and working, as well as for software articles and troubleshooting tips
Unicode Char Lookup - Firefox Addon Unicode Char Lookup - Search Engine add-on to look up a Unicode character's code point and other information in the online "Character Properties" utility at unicode.org.
Simply type or paste a single Unicode character into the search box, to look up its details in the database - code point, name, various other character properties