· Open Maps, Drive, Check in and Guides with a just tap on your home screen.
· Search now includes a tab for favourites. Predictive search also works offline.
· Place pages have a new design including a new image gallery, user reviews, descriptions by business owners, leading guides and local content providers, e.g. TripAdvisor, HRS, Expedia additionally to Lonely Planet, Michelin guides, TimeOut, Qype and WCities.
· Easily change the map views in Drive navigation by tapping the views icon. You can pan the map to see the next move and explore the map within the route overview.
· Tap on Guides and immediately see the weather forecast for your location or another city.
What's New in 3.06:
· Download street maps directly to your device! A new feature called “Update” on the main menu which allows you download Street Maps directly (via WiFi) to your phone without a PC!
· My Position and Search are now integrated (now called Map). When accessed, it will show your last map view
· Back button in Favourites
· Long tap functionality to delete & rename collections & routes
· Pop up for first time use – to inform user to download new map data (when upgrading 3.04 > 3.06 for the first time)
· Improved behaviours of transit lines settings in map toolbox (no more grey out)
· Compass calibration hint
· Refreshed place details information view
What's New in 3.04 / 3.06 beta:
· Visually refreshed main menu and icons,
· New maps with public transport lines (as a new map layer) for subways, trams and trains in 80+ cities around the world. Just click the map toolbox icon and select Transit lines,
· Improved search experience - find places and addresses around you - or anywhere in the world - fast and easily. Browse places or enter a keyword in the search box. Now with suggestions and "did you mean?" functionality,
· New place pages with description, reviews, pictures and places nearby. Interact with places in a whole new way - you can check in, contact, navigate, save, rate, share, report or see place on the map,
· Share a place - send a place to your friends via SMS or Email. The SMS contains the address and a link to the place page with description, ratings, contact, URL and a mini map. The link opens up on the mobile browser (also on non-Nokia devices),
· Check in - keep your friends up-to-date with where you are and what you're up to. Check in to places and share it with your friends on Facebook and many more social networks. See places you’ve been to in your check in history,
· New Drive assistance mode with live traffic flow - after clicking Drive, you're instantly in drive assistance mode with live traffic flow and more. Once you start moving, get safety camera alerts and speed limit warnings
· More folder with many rich content services relevant to your location. Personalise your Ovi Maps by selecting the services you'd like to keep on your main menu for instant access.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Nokia Internet Tablet Video Converter With Nokia Internet Tablet Video Converter, you can easily convert your videos – the ones you shot yourself and the ones you downloaded from the Internet into an optimized format for your Nokia Internet Tablet
Gizmo for S60 Gizmo for S60 - Install the Gizmo client onto your device to start making internet calls and using instant messaging (IM) and Presence. After installing the application you will be able to create an account or use the existing Gizmo username and password
Nokia Headlines Nokia Headlines - Through Nokia Headlines, you can enjoy daily news, sports, and entertainment, provided by international and local branded publishers. The service is completely free from Nokia, and the experience is fully optimized for mobile. You can access your favorite publications via WiFi or GSM, and read the content either online or offline
Nokia Social Nokia Social - See live updates from your favorite social networks pushed to your home screen. With social-enabled Contacts, now you can see what your friends are up to before you make a phone call. Import Facebook events right into your mobile phone's calendar
Nokia Diexie Nokia Diexie is a unique Chinese character handwriting input technology designed specifically for smaller touch screen phones where writing out a full sentence just won’t fit on a small screen. Nokia Diexie allows users to simply write a full sentence one character over another in a stacking style with using your pointer finger as a pen
Nokia Notifications Nokia Notifications-Nokia Notifications gathers missed calls, voicemails, messages, and missed calendar alarms and presents them in one list for you to manage at your convenience
Nokia Email This Nokia Email client supports popular mail services like POP3, IMAP, Microsoft Exchange and Nokia Messaging. User friendly UI is provided in Email with rich format support
Nokia Group Calendar Widget Group Calendar is a small widget that allows you to have a live access to your friends' device calendars. There is no need to synchronize your calendars with the PC or some server cloud, as you can access each others' mobile calendars directly. With the widget you can check availability of your friends, make new requests and send free text messages to them
Qt Phone Demos Qt Phone Demos-that illustrate the new features brought by Qt 4.6.0: the new version of the cross-platform application and UI framework for desktop, embedded and mobile application and service development.
These demos run on S60 v3.1, 3.2 and 5.0 phones. The .sis file will install Open C, Qt and fluidlauncher all in one go