Calculus Quick Reference lists down all the important formulas and evaluation techniques used in calculus which makes it easier for you to memorize and apply them in solving problems.
1) Limits (Basic Properties, Basic Limit Evaluations, Evaluation Techniques)
2) Derivatives (Definitions, Basic Properties/Formulas/Rules, Common Derivatives, Conditions for Increasing/Decreasing and Conditions for Concave Up/Concave Down)
3) Integrals formulas/Rules and Standard Evaluation Techniques(u substitution, Integration by Parts, Products and Quotients of Trig Functions, Trigonometric Substitutions and Partial Fractions)
4) Table of Laplace Transforms
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
Other Software by developer «Nuzedd»:
College Math Formulae Lite College Math Formulae Lite - Math Formulae Lite is a unique app that is particularly designed for College Grade/Higher Grade Students. It lists out all the important formulas in Algebra, Trigonometry and Calculus. Regular review of these formulas/concepts will definitely help improve your grades
Algebra Cheat Sheet Algebra Cheat Sheet provides you with a quick reference of formulas in Algebra.
1. Basic Properties and Facts (includes properties of radicals, exponents, logarithms etc.,
2. Factoring and Solving equations
3. Methods of solving Linear Equations, Quadratic Equations, Solving equations with Square roots, Solving Equations with Absolute Values
Statistics Quick Reference Statistics Quick Reference was designed by a qualified statistics Instructor. Each of the concepts was explained in detail, followed by an example for better understanding
Trigonometry Quick Reference Trigonometry Quick Reference has all the important formulas and concepts covered to help the student review them on regular basis.
a) Definitions - Right Triangle Definition and Unit Triangle definition
b) Facts and properties of trigonometric functions i.e