Clinician's Pocket Drug Reference 2012 (iPhone/iPad) - Proving that sometimes less text can deliver more information, this super-concise guide covers more than one thousand of the most commonly used medications. Organized alphabetically by generic drug name, Clinician's Pocket Drug Reference zeros-in on must-know information such as selection and administration, mechanisms of action, dosage, cautions, contraindications, and side effects.
· No connection to the Internet required - you can use the dictionary on your device without connecting to the Internet and with no additional charges
· Ability to change the font size in the word definitions
· Bookmarks - you can use the Bookmarks feature as a learning tool and create your own topics and wordlists
· Filters added to help you locate the word you are searching for
· Fuzzy filter- used when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
· Keyword- used to locate the instances of a key word within other compound words
· Wild card - "?" and "*" replace a letter and group of letters in words
· Fast article scrolling
· Quick search of words while you type
· Hyperlinks between words and articles
What's New in This Release:
· Colorful and feature-rich user interface with faster and easier word access.
· Customizable two-pane user interface (for iPad).
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Other Software by developer «Mobile Systems, Inc.»:
DUDEN Deutsches Universalworterbuch (BlackBerry) The Duden German Universal Dictionary has over 150,000 references and idioms, with more than 500,000 sample applications, as well as data for orthography, discussion, origin, grammar and style.
This comprehensive dictionary of the modern German language has over 500,000 sample applications
Common Symptom Guide (Windows Mobile) The Common Symptom Guide is the most trusted and easy-to-use reference for quickly and accurately evaluating and treating patients based on presenting symptoms
TextComplete (German) TextComplete (German) is a Palm extension to help you improve text entry on handheld devices. It is a useful supplement, with which information is entered easier and more accurately. The program predicts the word you are entering on every tap and provides a suggestion list with words to choose from