GroupMe for iPhone/iPad - GroupMe is the best way to chat with everyone you know. It's absolutely free, whether you are talking to a group of friends, or texting with one person. Best of all, it works on nearly every phone, via push or SMS. With GroupMe, it's easy to reach anyone, anytime, anywhere.
On GroupMe, you can catch up with your family, get a group together for a night out, coordinate with co-workers, or just gossip with a few of your closest friends. Think about it like your own private Twitter, just for the people you really know. Or like a faster, better reply-all email.
Now a part of the Skype family.
Connect the app just once, and we'll keep you up to date with push notifications. No need to log in every day… it just works.
NOTE: SMS chat currently available in US only. Standard text messaging rates may apply. Group Messaging:
· Start groups with the people already in your contacts... no need to remember usernames or PINs.
· The conversation starts instantly. The app uses your data connection, so even iPod touches can join in on the fun.
· When you have a poor connection, the app can switch to receiving messages via SMS. You'll never miss a message!
· Share photos inline-take them on-the-go or choose them from your Camera Roll. Open Groups:
· Open Groups are just like any other group, but you don't have to add anyone to it. Anyone you know can join.
· Perfect for when you know what you want to talk about, but you don't know who else wants to talk about it.
· Notify just your GroupMe contacts, or send a link out on your social networks and see who joins.
· Find Open Groups from your contacts using the Discover tab. Direct Messaging:
· Take your private conversations aside.
· It's just like free texting... send all the messages you want and you'll never pay a cent. Location:
· Add your location to any message you send.
· See all group members on a map.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed bug that prevented sending location attachments.
What's New in 4.4.3:
· Fixed a bug that prevented some users from syncing contacts
· Fixed garbled rendering of usernames containing emoji
· This release also contains a lot of miscellaneous fixes to address crashing bugs in previous versions
What's New in 4.4.2:
· Fixed bug that caused the app to freeze for some users when pasting text.
What's New in 4.3.5:
· Emoji in the home tray!
· Improved Accessibility (Text input respects Dynamic Text Size)
· Bug fixes
What's New in 4.2.3:
· Fixed cropped image posting
What's New in 4.2:
· Two brand new emoji packs, only on GroupMe
· 150+ FREE new emoji, including our (also free) Summer Pack
· Start sending them today in group chats and direct messages
What's New in 4.1.1:
· Improvements and bug fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Other Software by developer «GroupMe»:
GroupMe for iPhone GroupMe for iPhone is the best way to chat with everyone you know. It's absolutely free, whether you are talking to a group of friends, or texting with one person. Best of all, it works on nearly every phone, via push or SMS. With GroupMe, it's easy to reach anyone, anytime, anywhere
GroupMe Start a group, add your friends, and we’ll give you a free phone number for it. GroupMe is the easiest way to start conversations and keep in touch with your real life network. It's totally free, and it works on every phone
GroupMe Beta GroupMe Beta just got even easier with this clever BlackBerry® app. Start a group, add your friends, and we’ll give you a free phone number for it. Text the number and everyone gets your message, like a text chat room. Call it and you’re all instantly on a conference call. Repeat for all your real-life groups
GroupMe GroupMe - Free group messaging with anyone you know.
Start a group, and whenever you or anyone else in that group sends a message to that group, everyone in the group will receive it.
- Send and receive messages using your data connection, or use text messaging when you don't have a great connection