Once again PS3 and Xbox 360 dev Rogero is back with another nice update to the 360 Multi Builder tool which brings us up to version 0.7.A A In case you missed it 360 Multi Builder will provide you with an easy GUI for creating your images for the 360.
The changelog for v0.7 is listed below and we should also mention thanks and credits to xeBuild / Dashlaunch devs and ir0nman for the buildini.exe.
"Added a default "launch.ini" to Flash when image is created with Dashlaunch.
* Button_A=Hdd:FSDdefault.xex , default=Usb:FSDdefault.xex , rest=default
* No more need to run the Dashlaunch Installer on 360 at all after flashing the image.
- Added the option to auto-build custom "launch.ini" per user preference."
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Homebrew Installer Maker The folks at KlmSoftware Network informed us of a new app they've got for homebrewers to check out
ReActPSN ReActPSN - ReActPSN is back with some new BDLoader defaults and 4.55 custom firmware support. Check out the latest build here!
ReActPSN keeps on improving, and today we have a brand new version that's compatible with the very latest advancements in the 4.55 custom firmware universe
PSP Hardware Alarm Interface I PSP Hardware Alarm Interface I
Developer Mr305 visited the QJ.NET Forums earlier to announce the release of PSP Hardware Alarm Interface I v1.3.359. This homebrew application is basically an alarm that will activate even if the PSP's in sleep or Powered Off (standby) mode
Black32 XMB Theme - encore 3 Black32 XMB Theme - encore 3
Xploren's back with another reminder for us and the QJ-reading public. He said that there's a new version of their Black32 XMB Theme for people to try out, and it's added some more content that'll match up with their existing theme creations.
According to Xploren, there's more than just a background and battery bar in this iteration
* I lost the weight when you start on a trial basis.
* UMD games from Game ID "-" has gone. (Example: ULJM-00001 -> ULJM00001)
* PS1 games that you can get the game ID.
* Homebrew on startup, and then calculate a hash value from the executable, the game was to be used as ID.
X-Flash Art's released X-Flash v18h, and fans of the custom firmware we like to call "3
BootMii Configuration Editor Wiibrew coder Pembo has released a new version of his BootMii Configuration Editor, a handy homebrew utility that allows you to change the values in the /bootmii/bootmii