Bumper Harvest v1.1 - Kagato has released a new version of Bumper Harvest for PSP homebrew users to try out, and it's called Bumper Harvest v1.1. As the name of the game implies, the object of the game is to hit specific bumpers using a limited number of balls.
Here's an explanation of the game from Kagato:
Use the D-Pad to aim the ball launcher left and right.
Hold down L to fine-tune your aiming.
Fire the ball by pressing X.
As the ball hits the small bumpers, they light up and are removed from the field.
Hit all the red bumpers to progress to the next level.
* Red bumpers are worth 200 points; all others are worth 100 points.
* Green bumpers give you 3 targeting guides each. There are two on each level. Hold down R while aiming to use a targeting guide. Guides are not saved between levels, so use 'em or lose 'em.
* The yellow bumper gives you a bonus score multiplier. There is one on each level. All bumpers hit after the yellow bumper on the current shot are worth 10 times their normal score.
* There are also two fixed bumpers on each level which are simply obstacles, and two active bumpers which give the ball a boost.
* At the bottom of the screen is the return chute, which gives you a free ball if the ball lands in it at the end of the shot.
Kagato notes that version 1.1 has some additional changes which makes it somewhat better than the version 1 release:
* Cleaned up the targeting guide
* Added current level display
* Added low ball warning
* Added "Press any button to continue" at end of level
Users should be mindful that Bumper Harvest v1.1 uses LuaPlayer HM v3, so you may also want to download that through the link above to be sure the game works.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Wolfenstien 3D Test for PSP (1.0) Wolfenstien 3D Test for PSP (1.0)
TheLazy1, a PSP and DS coder from our forums has released a new homebrew game that is bound to get vintage PC gamers all excited. As the title suggests, Wolfenstein 3D Test is a beta version for TheLazy1's Wolfenstein 3D port for the PSP using the open source Wolf3D shareware version
MAME gp2x 4.6 source code MAME gp2x 4.6 source code
If you're a fan of arcade games, and are willing to put in a little time compiling a program to run it, then MAME4ALL is right up your alley. Franxis has released the source code for versions 4.6 and 4.7. These optimized versions of MAME, is based on the gpx2 port and offers a better compatibility (more games supported) than previous versions
Metal Blob Solid Can't get enough of Tactical Espionage Action for the PSP? While there's still no news on Snake's next mission in Sony's handheld, we can still count on someone else to do the job in Snake's stead: Bob
Snake Wii homebrew fans out there might want to know that Uschghost has updated Snake to version 0
Sonic Ball Sonic Ball is an arkanoid clone using Sonic sprites and a different type of gameplay
Dodge The Squares v1.3 Dodge The Squares v1.3
from dan 369:
So this is pretty minor because of this & sadly they final version, but with one project gone another will soon begin (details at a VERY later date). So i know i promised bonus, mp3 support but because of me being laboured down i haven't had time to add extras
Lua Icy Tower Lua Icy Tower
Icy Tower fans, rejoice! Our man Freddy just made another updates to his homebrew version of Lua Icy Tower.
Now for those who are muttering, "Was ist das?", lemme breif you for a sec. Lua Icy Tower is based on Icy Tower, a freeware game created by Free Lunch Design, released way back in 2001