DSOrganize Give homebrew developer DragonMinded a few days and he will come up with an update to his homebrew app for the Nintendo DS, DSOrganize. Before we have featured beta versions of his work and now thanks to your comments, observations, and inquiries he has released DSOrganize v2.01-- this one ain't a beta anymore.
Just a quick recap of what this app can do, the DSOrganize turns your DS into a calendar, address book, day planner and sci calculator with hand writing recognition, file browser and multi-language support. Perfect for the busy executive who moonlights as a DS fanboy. DragonMinded has a few reminders to this app's future users, he reminds you to "please be sure to only use the executable type for your particular card, and be sure to unzip the entire directory structure to your card properly, or certain pages will not save properly." With that here is the changelog.
* Added new fields to homebrew database: date, version, size of package.
* Reverted from eabi back to r17 due to regresses:
o Fixed .xm crash regress.
o Fixed supercard boot failure crash.
o Possibly fixed crash relating to ani gif files.
* Improved key responsiveness on module player.
* Fixed issue with shoutcast url's with no trailing / not loading properly.
* Changed fat lib to rein r15 modified. Hopefully this works with M3 SD.
* Fixed transparency issue with NDS file icons (Thanks LiraNuna).
* Fixed issue with nds icon for dsorganize having bad transparency.
* Changed file code to allow icons/descriptions for .sd.nds and .ds.gba files.
* Fixed cursor bug in text editor with page down and files less than 11 lines long.
* Homescreen highlights last app used when exiting back to it.
* Fixed a bug relating to pressing y while hilighting a .ini file in browser.
* Allowed homescreen customization, edit in the .ini for now.
* Fixed minor bug with copying file then creating a new file without pasting.
* Changed the way alternate browser modes function.
* Added click to edit on calendar and day planner.
* Fixed a weird bug with homebrew database scrolling.
* Added setting for DD/MM/YY display.
* Added setting to enable or disable second tap action.
* Added setting to change the html renderer for better compatiblity.
* Upgraded to latest tcplib, hopefully this fixes more issues.
The good developer also wants to extend his thanks to the several dedicated members in the homebrew community for their help and libraries, without which according to him, DSOrganize would not exist. And as always, feel free to speak out about your comments, observations, and criticisms so as to improve this app.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
DSorganize Homebrew developer DragonMinded has jut released version 3
DSOrganize DragonMinded is back with the latest update to his DS homebrew application DSOrganize