DSOrganize DragonMinded has updated his organization program for the NDS. This program servers as a calendar, appointement book, day planner and now a picture viewer! This program is the complete package for any PDA-hungry users. Great job DragonMinded, this update features a whooping amount of changes! These additions/fixes include:
* Added JPEG viewer, supports Grayscale and H1V1, H1V2, H2V1, or H2V2 color compressions.
* Added PNG viewer, supports all PNG files that can fit in memory.
* Added BMP viewer, supports 2, 4, or 256 color, 16bit and 24bit files.
* Added raw .bin viewer, supports 16bit color and 8bit color pallated 256x256 and 256x192 images.
* Added syntax hilighting for .lng and .ini files in the text editor.
* Potentially fixed shuddering bug in browser for some people.
* Added GIF/Animated GIF viewer, supports all gifs that are small enough to be decompressed to memory. (falls back on streaming rendering of gifs, which can be rather slow).
* Added HTML help for each page in DSOrganize. Hold select to view help on any page.
* Added about page. Press start on the home screen to view credits.
* Fixed memory function on calculator to preserve accuracy.
* Fixed a text overflow error on the rename screen.
* Added home/end buttons to text editor.
* Added hide/unhide button to file browser.
* Fixed bug in browser where choosing the ".." directory option broke directory browsing.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
DSchedule 080119 DSchedule 080119 DSchedule is an organizer tool for Nintendo DS. Using it, you will be able to show, create, modify and delete single events or a sequence (daily or weekly) of events. The most important feature is that this tool can import and export your calendar in .ics format
DSOrganize DragonMinded's handy DS organizer application is back with a new release and a ton of new fixes
DSOrganize Download contains all the necessary files to run on the NDS (any flashcart)
pSPC First off, we'd like to thank Karasu for giving us a heads up on this news bit
DSOrganize DSOrganize, a homebrew organizer application for the Nintendo DS, lets you turn your DS into a calendar, address book, day planner and a scientific calculator
DSOrganize Nintendo DS homebrew developer DragonMinded just updated his DSOrganize, the homebrew application that turns your handheld into a do-it-all PDA, to add a few nifty features and fix a few bugs
DSOrganize You thought he was gone, but he's back to making everyone feel great about the DS scene
DSOrganize Homebrew developer DragonMinded has just released DSOrganize v3
DSOrganize Hurray for DragonMinded! A few days after the release of DSOrganize v2
Comments on DSOrganize:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if DSOrganize supports it