Missing a spirit level at home, I decided to use the Wiimote as a replacement.
Download & extract the archive, and place it in your apps folder on your SD card so the Homebrew Channel can find it.
Put the wiimote on a surface you want to use as a reference and press A.
This will start a calibration, and afterwards you can put it on a target surface to see its difference in inclination.
* Fix: Leftover cursor pixel from previous tests removed
* Chg: Measuring is done in degrees
* Chg: Verbosity of calibration screen decreased
* Add: Detection if Wiimote #1 is up and running
* Add: Pictures
* Add: Calibration for maximum value on the wiimote when standing upright. These things are so unprecise :-/
* First public release
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
* Chg: Median instead of arithmetic mean is now used to get calibration values, this should increase accuracy
* Chg: Slightly adjusted maximum value to reduce flickering near 90 degrees