A few months ago I internally updated it to 2.1 fixing a few issues such as the GZ error, KL3E was added to the last public release but I'm not sure if it is still working on 5.00 as it uses a RAM search to hook the function.
Anyways here is 2.1 unofficial update with the 5.00 keys added just now, and the changelog as far as I can remember it :P
- Latest decryption keys (up to 5.01)
- GZIP failure bug fixed on 3.80+
- Now bruteforces the XOR key for updater modules (appears in blue at the right of the screen), takes a longer but now it will work on all future updaters until Sony change their updater security
- User is now asked whether they want to decrypt updater modules which have just been extracted
- User is now asked whether they want to overwrite files that are read-only before saving them
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
from Zx-81 :
Here is a new version of PSPWrite the text editor for PSP.
It permits to edit even huge text file, in both dos and unix mode, using iso8859-1 (8bits) characters encoding. All iso8859-1 characters are present in the "Danzeff like" virtual keyboard.
The IR keyboard support is based on the work of Harald Fielker
BLARGH Text Editor WIP r120 BLARGH Text EditorBachelor's Lackluster And Ruminantly Gnarled Homebrew Text EditorCopyright (C) 2008 anomalous_underdogThis is meant as a demo to implement Joe Strout's HexInput method of inputting text on portable devices (in this case, the Nintendo DS Lite)
A quick fix update for pergame_edit, homebrew dev @wn's handy homebrewing app for the PSP is now available.
[fix] Fixed could not saving.
[fix] Fixed could not read packed prx.
[remove] Remove show a free space of a storage.
 Other minor fixes
PSPWrite v1.0.2 - edit larger files regardless of file extension - Image 1PSPWrite v1.0.1 gets steps up to v1.0.2 with a slew of changes from the previous version
PSP Vi 0.02a Because of the positive response that you guys gave to Nullkill's Alpha release of his homebrew app PSP Vi, he's decided to improve the app even further by adding quite a lot of new stuff
WBook WBook is a text to HTML converter that is executed on the PC and the output file is transfered to the PSP
PSP Filer PSP Filer
- fixed a bug Filer 6.1 was crashed when opening RAR archive file.
- changed directory structure for kernel1.50 & kernel3.00.
- changed XMB name for kernel1.50 & kernel3.00.
- fixed a bug after edited a file, filer drawed wrong filesize
Comments on PRXdecrypter:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if PRXdecrypter supports it