If you want to choose the perfect font for your PSP, this tiny app is here to help you!
While FontConfirmation may be new to the community, that doesn't make it any less important. If you're the type of person that's into customizing their Sony handheld, this new homebrew will allow you to take a full glance at all of your installed fonts before you make the jump to install them. More info from the developer can be found below!
It is an application to check the built-in font of PSP
Please use it for confirmation when I replaced the font
0.1 (update 2013/06/17)
- First release
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
WBook WBook is a text to HTML converter that is executed on the PC and the output file is transfered to the PSP
PSP Filer 6.3 PSP Filer 6.3
-Fixed some bugs in release 6.1 and 6.2 related to archives format.
/* Please donate (only U.S. $10), if you feel Filer useful.
Paypal & credit card will be accepted. */
Here is a new version of PSPWrite the text editor for PSP.
It permits to edit even huge text file, in both dos and unix mode, using iso8859-1 (8bits) characters encoding. All iso8859-1 characters are present in the "Danzeff like" virtual keyboard.
The IR keyboard support is based on the work of Harald Fielker
PSP Filer PSP Filer
- fixed a bug Filer 6.1 was crashed when opening RAR archive file.
- changed directory structure for kernel1.50 & kernel3.00.
- changed XMB name for kernel1.50 & kernel3.00.
- fixed a bug after edited a file, filer drawed wrong filesize
PSPWrite v1.0.2 - edit larger files regardless of file extension - Image 1PSPWrite v1.0.1 gets steps up to v1.0.2 with a slew of changes from the previous version
PSPPDF Yale has just released an unofficial update to the PSPPDF v0
Ands PDF A new release! This one is mostly a bug fix and a clean up of all the old functionality
FJM Offline Launcher Fouadtjuhmaster has released a nifty HTML app that has the ability to view many types of files
PRXdecrypter can decrypt/decompress/extract:
* firmware modules from official firmwares (including some of 6.XX)
* updater modules from official updaters, including obfuscated ones
* official updater DATA.PSP
* reboot.bin and reboot_02g.bin from all retail firmwares
* EBOOT.BIN and modules from all retail games (up to 6.??), and non-retail/testing EBOOT
Comments on PSP Homebrew: FontConfirmation:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if PSP Homebrew: FontConfirmation supports it