Pucelano has produced the first fully functional spreadsheet for the PSP called the PSP Spreadsheet v1.00. This program looks to be very well made and offers most of the functionalities one would expect from such an application.
Obviously, the basic operations are all present and accounted for. In addition to this, the coder has implemented multiple functions which streamline calculations and simplifies management of the different cells. Here's a list of features that have been implemented in this build:
* Format cells options: Font, size, bold, color, decimals, alignment and superpose.
* The integrated functions are named and work like those of Excel (by now only spanish version), to facilitate the exchange of files and the learning.
* Exchange of files with Excel, using txt files.
* Show or hide gridlines.
* Turn on-off theUSB connection.
* Save screenshoots in MemoryStick.
* Possibility of changing the columns width.
* Cut-Copy-Paste-Delete the content of the cells.
* Clock and indicator of battery on screen.
The program and manual are both in Spanish though, so if you don't speak the language, you may have a hard time with the program. However, if you can wait a few days. Pucelano has promised to release an english version of the program complete with an english manual.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
WordDS From Frezzy:Now I have released the second version of WordDS which is a html-based textwriter for the Nintendo DS
PSP Filer Changelog:-Added 7-zip support/* Please donate (only U
DS Homebrew Ands PDF v. 1.4 DS Homebrew Ands PDF v. 1.4 ist ein DS Programm mit dem sich PDF Dateien lesen lassen können. Die Kompatibilität der Homebrew ist noch ausbaufähig
PSP Filer 6.3 PSP Filer 6.3
-Fixed some bugs in release 6.1 and 6.2 related to archives format.
/* Please donate (only U.S. $10), if you feel Filer useful.
Paypal & credit card will be accepted. */
WBook WBook is a text to HTML converter that is executed on the PC and the output file is transfered to the PSP
PSP homebrew developer Kandibu dropped by the QJ.Net Forums earlier to announce the release of PSPExel v1.0. As its name implies, this homebrew application is a PSP adaptation of Microsoft Excel