Use either the virtual keyboard with the Wiimote or an external USB keyboard.
You can use the cursor keys and Home/End to navigate. Ctrl-Home will move to the top, Ctrl-End to the end of the file. PageUp(Ctrl-CursorUP) and PageDown(Ctrl-CursorDown) scroll by one screen. Backspace and Delete erase characters. TABs will be expanded to eight blanks.
Press ESC or the Menu key to call the menu to load and save files.
* Graphic text display with black text on white background.
* Shows a virtual keyboard for using the editor with the Wiimote if no external keyboard is available.
* Supports an external USB keyboard
* Supports line length up to 160 characters and scrolls horizontally.
* Shows a small menu when you press ESC or select the Menu key.
* Maximum file size: 2MB
modified Backspace, Del and End key functions
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
A quick fix update for pergame_edit, homebrew dev @wn's handy homebrewing app for the PSP is now available.
[fix] Fixed could not saving.
[fix] Fixed could not read packed prx.
[remove] Remove show a free space of a storage.
 Other minor fixes
PSPWrite v1.0.2 - edit larger files regardless of file extension - Image 1PSPWrite v1.0.1 gets steps up to v1.0.2 with a slew of changes from the previous version
PSP homebrew developer Kandibu dropped by the QJ.Net Forums earlier to announce the release of PSPExel v1.0. As its name implies, this homebrew application is a PSP adaptation of Microsoft Excel
PSP SpreadSheet Here's another entry to the Neo Spring Coding Competition 07 courtesy of homebrew developer pucelano
Center Text This is a LUA project from developer Mimminito
I've built Bookr V8.1 with following changes:
- Fixed crash when opening PDF file which has many pages.
- Enhance MuPDF, uses less memory.
- Merged with latest source code from CVS with following enhancements:
+ DJVU support by Yang
Comments on TopEdit:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if TopEdit supports it