Crazy intro is an autoboot homebrew to use along with Preloader.
You can use Crazy intro to customize the opening of your wii. You can display your selected picture and play the music of your choice at each start of your wii. Also you can assign your frequently used channels to the directional buttons on the wiimote. You can use B button to quickly access homebrew channel.
* Using GRRLIB 4.0
* Able to use effects fully configurable using the config file
* Picture size & position is configurable and press this and that stuff can be used too...
* Reset button leads to the system menu to overcome the wiimote sync issue with preloader.
* If there is no custom stuff on the sd card then displays a default intro
* All resource files should be in a folder named crazyintro in the sd card, and program no longer uses default names for sound and picture. Everything is configurable in the config file.
* Supporting 16/9 aspect ratio (?)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
PSP Firmware 3.80 PSP Firmware 3.80
Sony has just released firmware 3.8 for the PSP. This update can be downloaded via Network Update on your Sony PSPs
system_plugin_fg.rco (for XMBE PSP homebrew developer Auraomega is better known for projects like PSPLock and Roadblocks, but it seems that the dev works on another project as a break from the main ones
Crazy Intro Changelog: * Using latest libogc, sdhc support along with it
BAGPlug r3-4 BassAceGold has released version 3-4 of his DS menu system
AnyTitle Deleter MOD Homebrew developer Red Squirrel has updated his AnyTitle Deleter MOD, an unofficial mod of tona's AnyTitle Deleter, that lets you completely delete (almost) any title from your Wii, including previously un-deletable ones such as IOS, MIOS, and some system channels
System Info Manager It's a simple VSH plugin with which you can "obscure" the system info (Firmware version and MAC Address), changing them with your custom settings