Nintendo DS developer Patrick Aalto is back once again with another cool update for the PC Emulator known as DSx86.A This release brings the project up to Beta version 0.43.A DSx86 lets you play some of those fun old DOS games.A Check out the release notes for DSx86 Beta Version 0.43 below.
DSx86 v0.43 Beta Release Notes
"This version has the following fixes and improvements:
- Opcode ADC used ARM adc instead of add in address calculations. Fixed.
- BCD opcodes (DAA, DAS, etc) did not work correctly. Fixed.
- Oveflow flag handling fixed in ADC and SBB opcodes.
- Fixed flags handling in opcodes REPNE CMPSB and REPNE SCASB when CX == 0.
- Fixed [bp+di+disp8] address calculation in several protected mode opcodes.
- Opcodes LIDT and LGDT did not clear the highest byte of 32-bit base address.
- Opcodes LAR and LSL did not handle selector type 0 correctly.
- Fixed pushing EGA memory value to stack in Lords of Doom.
- Fixed mouse scaling in proportional font 80x25 text mode."
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
iR Shell Download the latest version of iR Shell [Click Here]Developer StoneCut dropped us a line earlier to announce that the latest build for the iR Shell homebrew is primed and ready for use
Entry NEO Compo
* Simple installer
* 2D text scroll function
* IntraFont and SCE dialogs
* Excellent graphics
* ICON0.PNG and PIC1
The JPCSP has published a new version of their ever-improving Java-based PlayStation Portable emulator for PC. Tagged as revision 2289, the latest update includes the following features and improvements.
Corrected a small typo
MoonShell 1.6 final Download the latest version of MoonShell [Click Here]One of the most recognizable homebrew application in the Nintendo DS homebrew scene is once again updated
Check out the latest build of JPCSP, the ever-improving JAva-based PlayStation Portable emulator for Windows. Now on revision 2142, the latest update includes the following features and enhancements...
version 0.6 r2142:
Small fix in VideoEngine for vertex using morphing
NesterJ 1.12 Plus NesterJ 1.12 Plus
A new update for the unofficial "Enhanced Chinese" NesterJ mod, a NES emulator for the PSP is now out folks
iR Shell Download the latest version of iR Shell [Click Here]from AhMan:It has been a long time since the last iR Shell public release
Comments on DSx86:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if DSx86 supports it