Today we have another excellent update from PS3 developer aldostools.A Many of you already know aldostools for the very useful PS3Tools set among other things.A Today we have PS3 FTP Client 2.8.A This update features new functionality to let you update the APP_VER of single as well as multiple PARAM.SFO files.
aldostools provided the following info regarding this update:
"Originally Posted by aldostools
PS3 FTP Client 2.8 UPDATED 2012-06-09
* Update the APP_VER in PARAM.SFO of the selected games to the specified version. This option helps to avoid the update screen when the game starts (for users with PS3 connected to the Internet), preventing accidental installation of patches that require FW 3.56 or higher. A backup of the original PARAM.SFO is stored as PARAM.SFO.bak. The new option works with local files and remote files via FTP.
How to use the new feature:
- To update a single game, select the PARAM.SFO, right click and select "Update APP_VER in PARAM.SFO...".
- To update multiple games, go to /GAMES folder, select the games that you want to update, right click and select "Update APP_VER in PARAM.SFO...".
- Enter the new version (99.99 by default) and press OK."
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Wii Web Server alpha Cboomf and Felix 123 have come out with a new version of Wii Web Server, making it Wii Web Server alpha v0
Wii Web Server alpha Homebrew coder Cboomf has released a new version of Wii Web Server, a handy web serving application for the Nintendo Wii
ZX-81 Has released a new version of PSP-FTPD, an FTP server for your PSP originally released by PSPKrazy. This application allows you to send / recive files with your PSP with out the use of any cables.
"Here is the list of the new features and changes ZX-81 has made to PSPFTPD:
- A menu to select your WIFI Access point
PspIrDA_0.0.2 Does anybody remember PspIrDA? For the guys don't, this interesting homebrew application allowed you to transfer files between your PSP and your cell phone, PDA, PC, and pretty much any device compatible with the application's protocol
sniff_jazzbox Sniff_jazzbox captures the wlans in the immediate area like a wardrive-tool and produces a stream of wlan-names
FTPii Ftpii is an FTP server for the Wii, giving people easy access to their SD cards without having to eject it from the Wii itself
Zx-81 has updated PSP-FTPD to version 0.3.1. PSP-FTPD is a program in which you can transfer programs from your PC to your PSP without the need of a USB cable. This program requires your PSP to have internet access (WiFi) and you must be using Internet Explorer or another FTP client on your PC
PSP HTTPD PSP-HTTPD is an extremely portable web server that runs off just your PSP's Wi-Fi capabilities, in Infrastructure mode
Wii Web Server alpha During the previous update for Wii Web Server alpha, Cboomf and Felix123 managed to get their experimental homebrew project to load HTML files from a fixed directory on the front SD card
Comments on PS3 FTP Client 2.8:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if PS3 FTP Client 2.8 supports it