PSP homebrew developer sakya has just released LightMP3 1.6.0 BETA now compiled for 3.xx kernels. Although the app won't work for M33 3.71 yet, sakya mentioned that the next version will.
Like the previous version, the newest release of LightMP3 has added some new functions and supports and also fixed some bugs. However sakya warns that the version is only in its beta version and so it hasn't been fully tested, and there seems to be a problem with USB connection. Here's the changelog for LightMP3 1.6.0 BETA:
* Added: LightMP3 is now a 3.xx application (install it in PSP/GAME3XX directory)
* Added: support to OGG Vorbis file (with streaming, so no filesize-related problems)
o OGG Vorbis has fast forward and rewind
o Note: the equalizer won't work with OGG Vorbis file.
o OGG Vorbis works fine with CPU @ 50Mhz
* Added: Now supports 8khz, 11khz, 12khz, 16khz, 22khz, 24khz, 32khz, 44khz, 48khz (both MP3 and OGG Vorbis)
o (many thanks to crazyc!)
* Added: "Repeat track" mode (old "Repeat" becomes "Repeat all")
* Fixed: volume up and down with remote controller didn't update volume bar.
* Fixed: display brightness is restored when you quit.
Users are encouraged to go through the readme file, which also contains info on the USB connection problem of the app. Note that USB connection doesn't work for this version of the app.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Homebrew coder sakya dropped by the QJ forums recently to announce the arrival of the latest version of LightMP3, a battery-friendly mp3 player for your PSP. Now known as LightMP3 v1.3.0, this new version has a couple of fixes in it that should make some of the basic functions work better
Lua MP3 Lua MP3 - Homebrew coder ac-portugal has released a new version LuaMP3, a simple MP3 player coded in Lua.
* The boot was removed.
* For the homebrew works, the necessary drivers are installed at startup. S'lis are already present, the homebrew will run directly on the list of music
GameMusicGear MX Release Candidate 2.0 GameMusicGear MX Release Candidate 2.0
GameMusicGear MX Release Candidate has got a new version from silmarilion, now placing it up a notch to version 2.0. For beginners out there, this is a homebrew application which is a multiformat music player based on some popular PC players such as Winamp and XMMS, as well as gp32's oldplay
here the version 0.24 of my multifunctional-homebrew!
With this homebrew you can:
Play Games e.g : Pong,Sonic,Minesweeper,Ti c Tac Toe and PSPTunnel!
Rip your UMD to an CSO File,and play this!
Do your math-homework with the calculator or write a short letter with the notepad!
Install Plugins e