Wii MahJongg Wii is a Mahjongg solitaire tiles game written specifically for the Wii, developed with devkitPro tools and using the GRRLib for rendering, sndlib for music and sound, and wiiuse for wiimote.
* Added multiple tilesets!
* Added character voices on 2 player versus mode
* Re-encoded and removed cracklys from the sound effects
* Added graphic when two player game ends as a draw
* Tidied up and fixed bugs around the placing of tiles / shuffling
* Fixed bug where saved music volume was not being used on startup
* Changed screenshot function to output filenames with date and time instead of just one
* Cleaned up the code that deals with memory allocation of textures in the menus
* Added new menu music + other music tracks for the different tilesets/themes during the game
* Fixed some memory allocation problems that may have caused memory to be held onto when mahjongg is exited and could have caused problems moving between the menu and the game if done numerous times
* Added pressing A button on already selected tile deselects it
* Added proper support for widescreen including options to turn it on or off
* Changed config loading and saving to include widescreen and tileset selections. Does in a way that is backwards compatible with version 0.7 config files
* Added Norwegian language support
* Changed internationalisation code to fully support utf8 encoding thus giving the use of non-ASCII characters without the need for mapping
* Change to auto detect whether the game has been loaded from a loader or not and exit accordingly (either reset to menu or back to loader)
* Fixed even more bugs
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Deadly Cobra Wii Homebrew coder Oibaf has released the initial version of Deadly Cobra, an "SDL-based game similar in gameplay to the classic Nibbles or snake game
Tetris for 2.60 Firmware Tetris for 2.60 Firmware
Tetris for GTA v1.5 by Fanjita
Includes code by:
This is a simple demonstration that homebrew games are possible for PSP firmwares v2.01,
v2.50 and v2.60 via the Grand Theft Auto savegame exploit
Laserix 2 for PSP Laserix 2 for PSP
Laserix is a flash game created by Jason Storhed, a video game designer student. This game is just 100% fun and perfect transpose to PSP !!!!. I have tried it once and became a big fan! After a couple of days, and few broken PSPs, I finished the 13 levels
Bloops N64Francois has just released this new game for the DS called Bloops
BlockZ for PSP BlockZ for PSP
OxAVGP has released his first game for the PSP - BlockZ. This game is kind of a cross between Bust-a-Move and Breakout. You control a bouncing block that changes color sporadically, while you try to knock out colored blocks coming in from the ceiling
Super Tomato Numbers Game for FW 1.5 Super Tomato Numbers Game for FW 1.5 STG 001
I guess its true what they say, not to judge a book by its cover. Or in this game by themouton's case by its cuteness. I don't want to sound like gushing high school girl, but graphically this is a good looking game.
Let's start with the menu screen. I was so taken by the cute tomato animation
StillAliveDS StillAliveDS Project description: StillAliveDS is a renewal of Portal: The Flash Version which is a 2D version of Portal. This game features a story mode, custom maps, custom campaigns, maps editor and you can download new maps from wifi
PSPLife PSPLife- Today we are opn hand to dish out yet another homebrew game from a developer brand new to the homebrew scene, Ipodlinux.
He has brought us PSPLife today, a homebrew game clone of 'ConwaysGame Of Life' which may remind some of you of the classic elecronic handheld game 'Lights Out
Let's Roll! Let's Roll!
Da_MerV is announcing the release of Let's Roll!, a homebrew game that's been announced as an entry for the ongoing NEO Spring Coding Competition 2008.
The game's objective is pretty simple: Your job is to roll a ball along a course and into a designated goal
Sudoku XK Sudoku XK
theketchupman passed by the QJ Forums the other day and he had a few things to say. What is it? Well, it's just that Team XK has released their first version of Sudoku XK for the PSP
Comments on Mahjongg Wii:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Mahjongg Wii supports it