Homebrew developer andyauff dropped by QJ.NET PSP Development forum recently and released his new creation Making a Legend. Those of you who lurk in our forums should remember that there was a certain thread looking for GFX creators for homebrew games. Well, Making a Legend is that thread's baby.
Anyway, the game is currently on Alpha version. Despite that, it is already packed with a lot of features and andyauff added that more will be included in the next versions. As of now, you can do the following in Making a Legend Alpha version:
* Select an enemy to attack on the grid by moving the selector and pressing X.
* Fight them by shooting bullets at them, decreasing their health from 100 by an increment of 5 at a time.
* You are supposed to get 100 gold when you defeat them, but I am still working that out (you'll get more than that)
* There is a shop where you can buy potions and megapotions, which currently have no use. The shop system does work correctly, though, and your amount of gold is saved automatically so even if you quit to the XMB, you will still have the same amount of gold when you start the game back up.
* There are 6 enemies on the screen, but you can fight them each as many times as you like- they don't go away even if you defeat them *yet*.
* No AI currently, as this is only an alpha version.
The developer would very much like to hear from the community about their thoughts on this homebrew game. So, let us all help andyauff out and give Making a Legend a try. Other coders included in this project are Deviant Savant and Bob Hoil.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Age Of Nations RC1 SeanPaul223 is back in the homebrew scene to release an early build of his latest project, Age Of Nations, a homebrewed take to the classic real time strategy title, Age of Empires
Puerto Rico DS Multiplayer Test Andreas Seyfarth has done a wonderful job with Puerto Rico, a popular German boardgame, that his game has already received a remarkable number of prizes all over the world - including the International Gamers Award for General plus Multiplayer Category
Defence Station Portable v1.1a (Windows) Defence Station Portable v1.1a (Windows)
PSP homebrew developer danzel has released an update on his earlier release for Defence Station Portable (DSP) version 1.1. The dev changed a couple of things on the update (1
Age of Empires PSP Age of Empires PSP
I've always loved strategy games. And Age of Empires would feature pretty high on my-favorites list. But I never expected anything like it to show up on the PSP. Well, how wrong I was!
CoderX has just made a clone of AoE for the PSP. Although it's more of a proof-of-concept, I can't wait till it reaches playable form
Warcraft Tower Defense Here's something for all you DS owners adept at homebrew: DS homebrew developer Noda has just released the latest version of WarCraft: Tower Defense, his DS port of the popular WarCraft mod
Defense Station Portable Defense Station Portable- Those of you who missed the original heyday of this app (the only reason for you to have missed it is that you were still busy drooling in your stroller), DSP sports gameplay similar to a tower defense game
Age of Nations Age of Nations is a Lua Coded RTS Game, based on Microsoft’s Age of Empires Game
Horror Vacui Horror Vacui is a two player, card-based abstract strategy board game based on the antiquated notion that "Nature abhors a vacuum
Comments on Making a Legend version:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Making a Legend version supports it