If you liked homebrew application OpenWii v1.2 then we're pretty sure that you will love this newly released and improve version. To those who missed it, OpenWii is one of 'em modchip programs but unlike the others, this doesn't require installation of full-pledged chips. OpenWii is based on altering your console's microcontrollers and pin configurations.
As we've mentioned before, dealing with this application requires ast knowledge in coding since this was coded in C. Take note that you will also be needing the appropriate GCC tools and edit makefiles to use OpenWii v1.3. To help you guys out, we listed down some of the program's smaller parts with their proper uses:
* clueDirectories/Files:common - contains stuff used by everything
* main.c - well umm its the main part
* common.h - defines and prototypes used elsewhere
* serial.c - handles bitbanging and reading data to and from the drive
* serial.h - defines and protos for serial
These files are required to be in each processor specific dir:
* machdep.h - this are mostly macros change depending on the microprocessor and pin configs used
* machdep.c - mostly microprocessor dependant functions
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Open Idea ISO Loader 1.1 Homebrew coder dridri has released the initial version of OpenIdea Iso Loader, an alternative solution to Liquidzigong's Prometheus ISO Loader with a slightly different twist, it runs your ISOs directly from the XMB
R2R Want ReactPSN DLC to work without having the activation tool installed? This small tool can help!