DSe Notepad Enira has released the update to his homebrew app DSe Notepad v0.9 to v0.91.
The update features the following fixes and some improvements:
* Removed the s32 nletter variable and replaced it by strlen() * Resized drawing position (You cannot draw outside the box borders anymore. * Seperated code for loading and saving file, and write headers for future FAT implementation. * Fixed static cursor when scrolling * Added breakpoints reworked. Updates now while scrolling. Seperated code and fixed minor bugs. * Reworked main function * Added scrolling is now possible with R and L buttons * Added function to hide keyboard and allow caps input
To use DSe Notepad v0.9 beta, use the following keys:
* Start: Only when asked to reset SRAM * X: Switch screen * Y: Add breakpoint or markings in the text (like a red cursor) that select an amount of text. Press once to add the first breakpoint. Press Y again to add the last breakpoint and press again to unselect. Once an area of text is marked with these breakpoints you can copy/cut it. * Left: Move cursor left * Right: Move cursor right
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
DSe Notepad From Enira comes this homebrew app called DSe Notepad v0
Notepad for PSP Kriswu from PSPChina has released Notepad for PSP with Chinese support
FlatEditPSP 1.6.0 We literally had a barrage of homebrew games yesterday which by the way are all entries to NeoFlash Summer Coding Competition 2007
Mickael2054 is back with a new version of its PSPNotes. This version includes many new features and a PC utility.
New in version 1.5
* First version of "PSPNotes creator": creation and transfer of notes in the right folder on your PSP (via PC).
* Integration keyboard Danzeff
* Ability to insert a comment for a note