--New system plugin
--Fixed 5.03 GEN-C
**New alarm music (Name:alarm.mp3)
**New PIC1 & ICON0
**Sleep mod fixed
*Works on 5.50 GEN-X,5.03 GEN-X,CFWEnabler,5.00 M33-X
* Sleep Mode Alarm with support for custom MP3 Audio file.
* Power Off Mode Alarm that plays sound in XMB. (Plugin Required - Seperate Package)
* Uses 12 Hour Time system (AM/PM), no more Confusing time conversions
* Display's Hour's and Minutes remaining as the Alarm time is being set; updated in real time.
* Alarm can be set up to 23 hours 59 minutes in future, Check for (Invalid - Readjust message).
* Alarm Accurate to the Second.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Sleep'n'Wake PSP MK2k has released a pretty useful alarm application for the PSP over on QJ's PSP Develoment forums
Sleep'n'Wake It is nice to wake up and smell the coffee in the morning, espcially when you were awaken by nifty PlayStation Portable (PSP) homebrew application Sleep'n'Wake
Time Baby 15d Time Baby 15d
We've got some good news for the guys who've been keeping tabs on Art's Time Baby world clock/heart monitor for the Sony PSP. The developer passed by the QJ.NET Forums earlier to announce that the application has been updated to version 15d
Alarmii This is my first Wii program. It is a timer/alarm clock
Oclock From Cid2Mizard : Last week I was motivated to make a super clock for the future train and on balance I do a simple clock LED but a full black gives a rather nice, a rotation that gives a Sprite3D Indeed brilliance WinkI therefore put it online this unpretentious clock with sources
PSPAlarm A simple tool that acts as a regular alarm clock
NewSlide From homebrew dev Afrothunder comes NewSlide, a nifty plugin that allows PSP Go owners to customize the clock of their units, and then some!Developer's note:NewSlide is a plugin that allows one to replace the slide function of his or her PSPgo unit
Comments on PSPALARM!:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if PSPALARM! supports it