Powder release is a roguelike originaly developed specifically for the Gameboy Advance (GBA). It is not a port of an existing roguelike as the controls of the GBA are very different from the traditional keyboard, and the screen imposes some additional limitations. It is built around replayability and long term ergonomics, not short term learning. It uses actual graphic tiles (16x16) rather than the traditional characters.
* Your tame creatures now have a heart badge beside them to identify them as such.
* Switching to a different tile res will no longer cause a crash. (Inu)
* Building the tile choice list now comes from the internal allbitmaps.h rather than being hardcoded, so Ibson the Grey's tiles will show up as expected. (Inu)
* Entering a level with active lava/water from a level which has no active lava/water, when the new level is already created and previously visited this game, will no longer stop the updating of said lava and water. (Nathan Bogue)
* Hopefully backspace will work on OSX. (Nathan Bogue)
* Jumping in space prohibited if you lack spacewalk. (Nathan Bogue)
* Jumping when buried prohibited. (Nathan Bogue)
* Kobold thieves are pluralized properly. (Nathan Bogue)
* Living frosts are now bloodless. (Nathan Bogue)
* Digging upwards on special levels has more sensible results. (Nathan Bogue)
* Remove the console window on Windows.
* Shattered trees will drop their occupants. (Nathan Bogue)
* Items that fall down holes will no longer be mapped. (patch by Richard Quirk)
* PSP Makefile should be happier with newer devkits. (patch by Joe Buck)
* Left and Right on menus will scroll fast, just like L and R do, but this also applies to the command menu where L and R are the quick bind keys. (patch by Joe Buck)
* [SDL] Shift-arrow will swap with a critter, Alt-arrow will jump. (patch by Andreas Bohm)
* ctype.h is included in map2c.cpp now. (Ben Hjelt)
* New tileset from Chris Lomaka.
* One new room.
* Load game shows up first in the menu if it is available to make it harder to accidentally choose new game. (Enrique Garcia Cota)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Tales of Dagur LiraNuna has released a full RPG for the NDS entitled: Tales of Dagur
Pokemon Ruby The eighth Pokemon games released in Japan, beginning Generation III on November 21, 2002
POKEMON SAPPHIRE POKEMON SAPPHIRE - LINKS FOR POKEMON SAPPHIRE ON PSP http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2LBJHz--1c
PokemonSapphire Version are the third installments of the Pokemon series of role-playing games, developed by Game Freak and published by Nintendo for the Game Boy Advance
Powder release 113 (DS) Developer's note:
You wouldn't know if from the change log, but I have been hard at work on POWDER for the last few months
PSP FreeDink PSP FreeDink- this is a port of a windows game called Dink Smallwood to the PSP. It's an isometric RPG originally made in 1997 about a farmer defeating the forces of evil.
This port works better on the PSP-2000 models due to larger RAM, but still works on a phat.
I didn't make this, but the developer doesn't mind me listing this
Pokemon Battle Homebrew coder Blabla has recently released a new version of Pokemon Battle, a homebrew RPG game for the Nintendo DS based on the popular anime series, Pokemon
Pokemon Fire Red Enhanced remake of the original Pokemon Red video game, which released in 1996