The team of homebrew developers behind the highly versatile InFeCtuS modchip has just released a new build for the application InFeCtuS Programmer, bumping it up to version 0.0.3.9. The team said that this is going to be the final build for the program.
According to the coders, v0.0.3.9 serves as a complete suite as users will find all files necessary to program and manage INFECTUS2 and ARGON products. The team also published the following changelog:
* PROGRAMMER.EXE now have built in all the firmwares for INFECTUS2, included the A3P125 and A3P060 firmwares. Simple choose on the menu what you want to program and viola!
* ACTEL sent to all developers a warning again a BUG that is inside the library called DIRECTC. This bug cause problems in programming mode, we fixed the bug like suggested from ACTEL. This new version of programmer fixed cannot work with old .DAT firmwares. So please, from today who use PROGRAMMER 0.0.3.9 need to use the firmwares provided with the PROGRAMMER.
* Updated the JTAG programming process, now is more faster
* Added the support of flash SST39vf010 (the flash of wasabi), who want to read and write this kind of flash need to replace the original flash of INFECTUS2 with this new one.
* Now programmer understood automatically if is connect INFECTUS2 or INJECTUS
* Programmer now recognize automatically what is the type of PLD/FPGA connected, and it select the correct firmware for programming. No more mistakes between firmwares. (This for infectus2, for ARGON you need to load manually the .DAT and take care about kind of PLD)
* ERROR 65 reported on BENQ "trial firmware" application is now fixed.
* Important Compatibility Warning: The programmer 0.0.3.9 will update the INJECTUS / INFECTUS USB JTAG controller, after this update the old programmers will not works. The update is automatically started when you plug INFECTUS or INJECTUS to PC USB port.
InFeCtuS Programmer v0.0.3.9 comes with its own Readme.txt file which should prove to be important udinrg installation and usage.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Daaa's animLib v4 mod You guys remember Grimfate126's Lua animation library, animLib? Daaa has released his own mod of Grimfate's original lib over on our PSP Development forums
Homebrew developer dridri85 has released LibGE v0.1. This version of the Graphics Engine library dor the C programming should make coding your own graphics much easier.
The library has convenient functions for drawing lines and adding images to the application being made
ScummVMDS Please test! Run Full Throttle and The Dig using slot-2 RAM Hi,I've completed work on my build which supports external RAM packs
Saq2d When Microsoft announced the XNA Studio for enthusiasts, it was welcomed with open arms by the community, partly because it was a noble idea, and partly because it meant that homebrew received a lot of audience
SkyAnimator for Windows SkyAnimator for Windows
HuangYZ has released JGE++ v0.2b with SkyAnimator. JGE++ (Jas Game Engine) is a 2D game engine designed for the graphic unit of a platform. It is a non-platform-relative engine for all kinds of 2D game design, and now supports both Windows and PSP
TA-082 Downgrader Source Code After the thunderous success of Dark_AleX, Mathieulh and Harleyg's TA-082 downgrader (which is pretty much the Holy Grail of the homebrew community at the moment), DAX has now decided to release the source code for the said downgrader under the General Public License or GPL
3D GDS 3D GDS
Saulotmalo, the creator of PSP Homebrew game Convey, recently released another application which he hopes will take home the prize in NeoFlash's Spring Coding Competition. This time, it's a library known as 3D GDS
GRRLib 4.0.0 Hello, since more than 60% of wii homebrew coders used GRRLIB, we decided to provide a new/better/optimised version
PIXELMAN From Sylus101:Sprite Designing/Testing/Creating/Animating On the GO!Just so it's clear and the purpose of the app isn't in question (as I think it might be) this is intended to be a developers helper in designing/modifying sprites, particularly for use with PALib, but since there is a binary export now I'm gathering they could be used with any dev platform (not like there are many others
Need to access a database with your PSP? Why not try Shaolan's LuaSQL v0.1? This library allows homebrew developers to access SQL through PHP. Users can now create web-based applications with lots of data entries as well as access various security features that are inherent with SQL
Comments on InFeCtuS Programmer:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if InFeCtuS Programmer supports it