Two new InFeCtuS related programs have been released recently. One is the new InFeCtuS Programmer and the other is the InFeCtuS Tool. For those who are unaware InFeCtuS, is a modchip that is supposedly the ultimate next-gen solution, as it can be used for all three next gen consoles. Okay, having said that, here's a changelog for the new Programmer, which is InFeCtuS Programmer v0.0.3.4.D
* Fixed a problem in wizard. Hid the commands write/erase when xbox flash is selected.
* Fixed a problem in memory size for SST-39SF020A. Fixed Flash ID Detector (caused problems on wizard and first connection).
* Changed gui interface. If the flash isn't recognized all the commands are hidden.
* Added Double Nand Flash controller. Fixed a delay on HY27US08281A reading.
* Updated the reseller list. Flash Support for: SAMSUNG K9F1208U0B XBOX 360 DEV - NOT TESTED.
* Compatibility fix for NAND Flash and Double NAND Flash
* NAND Flash and Double NAND Flash controller ( PS3 )
As for the new InFeCtuS Tool, InFeCtuS Tool 1.1 says that the new version should be more user friendly.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Atari Assembly Language VM Atari Assembly Language VM
Lostjared, one of the coding genius from our forum, has released his Atari Assembly Language Virtual Machine for PSP, alpha version. This is a virtual machine that interprets Atari 800 assembly language. It is not a Atari emulator that runs Atari 800 ROMs
* Moved DebugInfo Option from video options to system options
* Added new option in System Options to Disable File Logging. Which improves load times if you are not concerned about log files and in-gameplay logging slowdown. Default Enabled
- Improve global emulation speed !
- Cheat support !
- Add eboot music from NeXuS
- New render mode x1
Color Studio If you're the kind of coder who uses colors and wants the perfect color scheme without having to go through the hassle of finding out what "Dodger Blue" is, then you may want to take a look at andyauff's Color Studio
Stackless Python for PSP After a few months of being silent, homebrew developer carlosedp finally announced a new build for the PlayStation Portable port of programming language Stackless Python, bumping the program up to version 2
Pong2 Pong2 is an open-source game based on the original game of Pong
Lua Player 0.19 for 1.5 fw This updated version of Lua player provides a new module support load by Oobles, which should be much more stable than the one included in the v0
oslAnimLib: Animation class for OSlib users oslAnimLib: Animation class for OSlib users
Developer SG57 passed by the QJ.NET Forums earlier to announce the release of oslAnimLib. This homebrew is actually a dev library built specifically to aid other developers interested in learning about how to animate images from the PSP's OSlib graphics library
Revolution Engine Revolution Engine is the very First homebrew 3D Game Engine for Wii
Comments on InFeCtuS Programmer:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if InFeCtuS Programmer supports it