pspmp3 is, quite simply, an mp3 application. And while the developer has admitted that it's not one of your "life-changing" programs for the PSP, it served a learning experiece for him as a coder. Some things you might want to know:
* only supports 500 files being read, with 200 char long paths
* only supports 200 different albums, with 50 songs each
* only supports 300 different artists, with 60 albums each
* only supports 100 subdirectories in each directory
* doesnt handle mp3's without ID3 tags very well but the developer is still looking into it
The developer is at work with new features for the updated version. This will include, as he states, fast-forward/rewind functions, PSP pseudo-sleep mode (while mp3s are still playing), random song playback, and mp3 visualization. Anyways, here's the controls:
* L shoulder- switch between currently playing list and media library screen
* R shoulder - bring up playlist menu
* X - play song (while on currently playing screen) or add artist/album/song to currently playing list (if on media library screen)
* Square/Circle - previous/next song
* Triangle - pause song
* Left/Right - switch between artist/album/song categories while on media library screen
* Select - exit
There have been some mp3 players for the PSP in the past, and here's another one that you can use. The interface is quite easy to follow, and the themes are skinnable. The problem with the ID3 tags is a bit iffy, but we're hoping to see an update soon enough.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
GeeXboX GeeXboX is a media center program built on Wii Linux
Mario Paint Composer: Bullet Bill Release Developer's note:Mario Paint Composer DS is an indirect remake of the music composer tool found in the Super Nintendo game "Mario Paint" with a few new adaptations which I added in from the PC version created by unFun Games (http://www
MP3+G Player 0.92 WHAT IS MP3 + G?-----------------MP3 + G karaoke format, consists of two files, an MP3 file and a file CDG
Program Source for Audio Mechanica Program Source for Audio Mechanica
A few weeks ago, Art has unveiled the latest version of his newest conquest, the Audio Mechanica V6c. The app was formerly known as the Virtual Tape Recorder and basically what it does is record your voice input through a PSP-compatible microphone (SOCOM headset or Art's Nokia Boom Headset mod)
ima2raw 072306 Update JimmyL is not only good at making homebrew DS games (remember A Touch of War and the NDSHB-winning entry, Explosive Gas), he also makes tools that proves to be useful to DS owners
Audio Mechanica Audio Mechanica
We have to say that this next homebrew application came as a surprise to us here at QJ.NET because the last update to it was done by developer Art back in October 2006. What we are talking about is Audio Mechanica which basically records your voice through a PSP-compatible microphone.
After recording your voice, it then saves it as a
Comments on pspmp3 (beta):
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if pspmp3 (beta) supports it