PSPChristmas is just around the corner, and it seems that it has made the PSP homebrew community alive or kicking. Of course, it's just my zany theory that's most likely wrong, but I sure find it interesting that we've been receiving more repports of new homebrew creations, And well, more homebrew means "happy happy" for everyone, right?
Anyway, we just heard that agent_dark64 from our forums just released a beta version of his project, **PSPShark** CWCHEAT. Basically, this one's a "cwcheat-like program" that works on all devhook emulated fiormware versions from 2.71 above. Also, this one has a GUI. Do take note, though, that this one needs 8 megs of memory, which is great as it enables users more searching options. Also, this version needs devhook v1.51 to work.
Here are the dev's notes that you might want to check out first:
* For Devhook Install:
* Just run the installer exe and follow the on screen instructions.
* For Custom Firmware Install: (note, this is untested, may not work)
* NOTE: Do this at your own risk, always have a way to recover your files back if it bricks, especially the pspbtcnf txt files.
* You will need to run the installer and install it for devhook (that means you should extract the devhook files on the memory stick before this if you don't have devhook installed).
* Next you will need to install the pspShark.prx file (after the install it will be in the (MS ROOT)/dh/05/kd/pspShark.prx) to your flash (whereever the other devhook plugin files are normally placed).
* You will then need to update the pspbtcnf txt files to add the pspShark.prx to boot up (BE CAREFUL OF THIS).
* Now when your psp boots up, you will need to have the memory stick in (the one you had in your psp when you installed pspShark) because it will have put some images in the (MS ROOT)/dh/kd/pspShark/Images/ folder and the pspShark.prx references this directly to the memory stick at this specific folder.
* If pspShark cannot find the images on boot (so for example, you didn't have the memory stick in the psp), the menu will be disabled and you won't be able to use pspShark, however the psp won't brick for missing images.
* pspShark itself (as in pspShark.prx) does not write to the flash in any way.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
ISO Tool ISO Tool
Here's the latest build of Takka's ISO Tool, a handy homebrew application that let's you decrypt EBOOT.BIN files, repack ISOs, and/or convert ISOs to CSO format for your homebrewing needs.
[BUG] Fix garbage data, it was with sound
[NEW] ISO in the menu "Get File Creation Update (Make GetUpdater File
prxdecrypter 1.3 Group of homebrew developers Team C+D released PlayStation Portable (PSP) FW 3
HomeBrew Sorter GUI HomeBrew Sorter GUI
Basically added support for game categories Browser mode and repeated categories (they are merged and you sort homebrew as if they where in the same folder).
The merging is because game categories plugin merges the categories the same way, so this is more convenient for sorting
CSPSP Server CSPSP Server
- v1.61 UPDATE-
This is a small update to go with the fixed server application. There are some fixes, but not many. You should be able to automatically update in-game, but I've provided dl links in case things go wrong again :|
Cheat Device Cheat Device
US/Canada version 1.0b: CheatDevice10bUS.zip
Unzip the archive to your memory card so the files go in PSP/SAVEDATA/ULUS10041S0 if you're installing the US version, PSP/SAVEDATA/ULES00151S0 for the UK version. This replaces the first game save on the card.
To start CheatDevice, simply load it like a saved game
Remotejoy GUI DeMoN X has posted a new version of his Remotejoy GUI on our PSP Development forums
Bricks-OS From Maximus32:Bricks-OS is an Operating System primarily for Game Consoles
Homebrew developer Weltall himself dropped us a line about the latest version of his CWCheat program for the PSP. DevHook-compatible games, look out. It's a new update for our trusty prx and hopefully you've still got your cheat codes with you.
As Weltall says, this revision is mostly for further optimizations and bug fixes to the previous one
Comments on **PSPShark** CWCHEAT:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if **PSPShark** CWCHEAT supports it