If you've been enjoying the R4DS team's test version of R4 1.06, then you're gonna love this. They have just released version 1.06's full version, and as promised, will include the features we've seen in its prototype stage. See if you can spot the new features in the changelog:
* Hiding the display of those files and directories with "Hiding" attributes.
* Using L button as same as touching the screen to adjust the brightness.
* Narrowing the display for transditional Chinese characters.
* Background light should be turn off while closing DS in save mode.
* Soft reset included (L+R+A+B+X+Y) or touch the soft reset button with R to switch on/off this function.
* Decreasing possibility to triforce boot screen and noise caused by using soft reset.
* Improving the technique to issue of freezing menu while using soft reset.
* Add feature of large text size in eBook.
* Soft reset for multimedia will be applied on Moonshell 1.6 Official release.
Now, to get this update working, look for the files "_DS_MENU.DAT" and " _DS_MSHL.NDS" in the bundle. Copy these files your TF's root directory, and they should work fine.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
CycloDS Evolution Firmware The last version of CycloDS by Team Cyclops is not as final as its name claimed, now that the prolific homebrew team recently released another update to the CycloDS Evolution card
DSLink EDIY Studio has updated its DSLink software to v1
PSP Firmware 3.70 (for North America) EBOOT Although it hasn't been released in the most official of channels (be it the ol' reliable PlayStation downloads), shun goku satsu, moderator of the Official PlayStation Portable forums, has begun a discussion of future firmware updates for the PlayStation Portable
Xsystem From hacker013:hey everybody,I'm busy with a semi os / filebrowser
Firmware Updater Just in time for the recent Wii system menu update, waninkoko is back in the wiibrew scene to release a new version of his handy firmware updater for the Wii that allows users to update their consoles, installing only the needed apps, such as IOS, System Menu, new channels, and the like
Arcade Jigsaw Changelog:adds support for JPEG images and makes the piece queue animate smoothly when pieces are removed
PSPIdent is a is a 3.xx+ kernel app to display Tachyon, Baryon and Pommel version numbers of your PSP's motherboard. It also displays the PSP model (TA-079, TA-081, etc.) and overall PSP version based on this data. Please check the readme file included in the download for more information.
0.74 -> 0.74.1 Changelog:
Fixed wrong english string (6
Comments on R4DS:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if R4DS supports it