Thanks to Stan, we heard about the creative works of SaiZn for making XMB themes. This time, these themes are multicolored, which means you can choose the color you want to use for your own XMB.
Now, since there are multiple themes here, let's explain the basic idea. You can pick up some files will open up either a black/white, red/silver, black/yellow, or orange/white theme with the following features:
* 32bit Black/White Icons
* Battery Icon of your preferred color scheme
* Volume Bar of your preferred color scheme
* Hold/Mute Icons of your preferred color scheme
* Busy Icon of your preferred color scheme
* Feast of Flesh BB Italic Font (Compatible with PSP Internet Browser)
* Arial Bold Font (Compatible with PSP Internet Browser)
* Three Full Res Backgrounds (01-12.bmp)
* Network Update renamed to Reboot PSP (Can be changed by hex editing or using RCO Swapper)
* Duality Wave by Nevada
Above, you can see the "Lines" background in black/white and orange/white forms. In any case, feel free to take your pic, and make sure you send SaiZn some praise for a job well done. Enjoy!
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
USB Version Fake USB Version Fake
It's not 4.05 M33 just yet, but Dark_AleX has released a new plugin that could be pretty useful to those who frequently download stuff for their PSPs from the PlayStation Store.
This new plugin is called USB Version Fake
RGLoader 0v290 The team behind RGLoader is back with RGLoader 0v290 Beta
Homebrew Channel The latest build for the Homebrew Channel for the Wii is at Beta 8, and Team Twiizer's update has made the HBC installer a bit more proactive in determining the status of your Nintendo Wii's System Menu
Extra Application Pack for System Player 101 Homebrew coder homemister91, mostly noted for the recent release of application System Player 101 for the PlayStation Portable, just dropped by and informed us that a new build of the program has just been released
JoySens Homebrew developer Raphael has released an update for the JoySens analog stick sensitivity plugin on the QJ
FlashMod IchigoKurosaki from Orbis PSP Development has once again updated our forums with the latest release of FlashMod, a great utility for changing certain aspects of how your PSP operates
BakonICE 1.80 (Old Firmwares) BakonICE 1.80 (Old Firmwares)
Version 1.8 [Documented] Changelog:
* -Thanks to a recent patch in the debug library, I was able to remove almost all, if not all flicker caused by _pspDebugScreenClearLine.
* -Removed the Anti-Server lock as it was removed, but not completely removed anyhow
* -Added an animations applier as a replacement for the anti-server-lock
The following download is for the ZIP folder/files of eLoader v0.995 (Kriek)