Nintendo DS developer NightFox is back and has released another update to his fun homebrew game known as Spirits DS.A Spirits DS is his version of the NDS adventure game also known as Spirits DS which was originally released back in 1987.A Update to Spirits DS version 20120707 Beta include the addition of 8 bits mode, an optionsA menu where you can set the game mode, language and many other features.A Also, some new enemies, armor and additional updates have been made in the latest version of Spirits DS.A Check out the full changelog below and give Spirits DS a shot.
* Added the main menu in 8 bits mode.
* Added the options menu, with the possibility to select the game mode (8 bits / Remake), language (Spanish / English) and the intensity of the "scanlines" effect in 8 bits mode.
* Added language autodetect according to the console settings.
* The configuration of the game is saved.
* The special enemies "Devil Archer" and "Cat" remaked.
* The hanging lamps remaked.
* All main Items remaked.
* All generic enemies (Hunchback, werewolf and ghost) remaked.
* NPC Armor, enchanted princess and Eagle remaked.
* Main menu in remake mode done.
* Options menu in ramek mode done.
* Initial test for the game music (remake) and sound effects (8 bits).
EarthShakerDS 22/05/2011 Update EarthShakerDS 22/05/2011 Update
EarthShaker DS is by ant512 is out with a new update for May 22, 2011.
This version has a few tweaks and bugfixes:
- Tweaked control system.
- Added extra life sound to sound test.
- Sounds stop when switching screens/game sections/etc.
- Added animation when collecting beans.
- Added pause when collecting teleports
Bunny Pwner Bunny Pwner
legacyxero from our forums has released an easter game for anyone that's tired of the easter bunny. Bunny Pwner v1 is legacyxero's first homebrew game, and basically you kill the easter bunny through pressing a series of buttons. It's not really a game, it's more of, well... an excuse to kill the easter Bunny
Super Bat Puncher NES Super Bat Puncher is an original homebrew game for the Nintendo Entertainment System
PSP developer Akabane87 has just announced the release of a homebrew game titled Snake_Multi. This game is a Lua-scripted PSP adaptation of the popular Snake game you've probably played on your mobile, and allows for 2-player support if you've got a buddy who's also got this loaded in their PSP
Sonymon beta Sonymon beta
Check out the latest version of Sonymon from PSP homebrew developber V@ughn (aka bloodles).A Sonymon is a cool 2d game with story mode or free roam mode.A Try unlocking the secrets and track down sonymon.A If you are a fan of Pokemon then you will enjoy Sonymon