StartPatch is a homebrew application that patches your System Menu v4.0, v4.1, or v4.2 in a similar fashion as StarFall. It is based upon Menu Patcher by Isaac356.
Non-Brick Related Note
I have only tested the 4.0.4 USA version and cannot say if others work. I can now confirm that StartPatch 4.1 NTSC-U does work mostly. v4.2 has been tested too!
People will be asking "Why do other regions get higher versions than USA?"
Because the 4.0.4 is the version that works. I have heard about 4.0.6 not copying saves correctly but 4.0.5 (and 4.0.4) do have the correct versions for removing copy protection flags. Also, there is no 4.0.5 for USA that i know of.
Also, some of these hacks don't play well with preloader's versions (same values). So you must either turn off preloader's version or startpatch's version.
Example: Preloader can't have "press right on GC pad" while StartPatch has that same hack on.
* Disable HAXX, DVDX, RZDx Checks - Disables the System Menu from blocking Homebrew.
* Block Disc Updates - Blocks updates, which have been embedded in Discs.
* Region Free Wii Games - Forces your System Menu to play all region games in your Wii's region.
* Region Free Channels - Allow installation of any region Channels.
* Region Free GC Games No VM Patch - Removes region restrictions on Gamecube games.
* Remove NoCopy Protection (Need To Install ALL Five) - Removes the Save File Copy Protection, which prevents Save Files from being copied to SD Cards.
* Move Disc Channel - Enables the Disc Channel to be moved.
* No Menu BG Music - Removes the System Menu's background music.
* Recovery Mode 4th GC DPad UP (Need To Install BOTH) - Allows you to enter the Wii's Recovery Mode easily.
* Remove Diag Disc Check - Remove Diagnostic Disc check.
* Auto-Press A At Health Screen - Automatically presses "A" for you at the Health Screen.
* Replace Health Screen With Black - Instead of seeing the Health Screen, it shows a black screen.
* Force Disc To Use IOS249 - Forces Discs to use IOS249.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Black32 XMB Theme - encore 4 Black32 XMB Theme - encore 4
We got word that Xploren's released a new version of his well-kn own Black32 XMB Theme. It's got some new features, and he does note a fix to the current problem of it disabling PSX emulators.
Here's what he had to say about Black32 XMB Theme - encore 4:
Black32 has been updated to encore4 [Mar.5th]
ISOBuster Use this in conjunction with CDGenPS2 and Garrett's tutorial at http://forums
Custom Firmware Extender Cpasjuste has today updated his Custom Firmware Extender for Dark_Alex's OE-A/B/C custom firmwares, and incorporates a few on Cpasjuste's own plugins for the firmware to extended beyond the capabilities of Dark_Alex's custom firmwares
Itching to use a psardumper to peer into PRX files? Then jas0nuk's prxdecryptor is just the tool for you. Now updated to version 1.6, prxdecrypter has smoothed rough, buggy edges, plus it comes with six more key sets (gameshare keys of 1.XX, 2.00-2.50, 2.60-2.71, 2.80, 3.00, and 3.10+).
Keys from 3.60 and 3
2.71 SE-B Custom Firmware by Dark_AleX 2.71 SE-B Custom Firmware by Dark_AleX
2.71 Special Edition (SE) Custom Firmware Revision B
This is a custom firmware that lets to have in a single flash the advantages of firmware 1.50 and
2.71 at the same time.
Homebrew can be run on both kernels, the 1.50 one and the 2
Recovery Menu TU Recovery Menu TU
Homebrew coder KaZT.UA has dropped by our forums to release a new version of his Recovery Menu for all custom firmwares and Hen, bringing a slews of new features, fixes and improvements to the handy homebrew application
MacroFire Here's the latest version of pen's MacroFire, a handy homebrew plugin that allows you to reassign the PSP buttons, adjust your analog stick's sensitivity and enable rapidfire mode, according to your desired taste
xflash 18c And the holiday cheers definitely ain't over at our forums! Art has just uploaded his X-Flash V18c (Multiple Firmware Support), and we here are hosting it just for you! And we thought we've seen the last of it, huh?
Comments on StartPatch:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if StartPatch supports it