*sigh* Just couldn't leave it alone version. Lots of changes, some subtle, some not so.
1. ticket.bin is displayed under the partition.bin breakout
2. cert.bin and tmd.bin can now be different sizes
3. Extra button for Trimming an ISO - this makes an ISO slightly larger than the indicated data size - USES TRUCHA
4. Confirmation window on Shrinking partition
5. Proper Korean key support so can open and scrub/trim/extract/replace Korean ISOs
7. Deleted the 'force Wii' option as I followed the advice of Marcan
8.Partition support corrected due to a Wii limitation on Primary partition (you can only have
three partitions in the primary. To paraphrase Star Wars "Many verbatims died to bring you this information").
9.Can save/load/import crypted partitions making replacement much quicker
10.Full 4 partition offset support
11.Partition titles displayed in the window.
In other words you can easily create a multipartition disc. AKA a multiboot.
1. Makewiikeybin. exe - makes a key.bin file for you. Does not contain the actual key but generates it from
a simple algorithm. - Decided to remove this from the pack due to some twittering. See links for possible
solution - I also recommend hexd.exe. Version 1.1 also generates the Korean kkey.bin.
2. PartitionBuilder - allows you to generate a partition file that can be loaded via wiiscrubber. This
means you can now generate an entire partition from a directory of files. So rather than changing one at
a time you can extract an entire partition, change whatever files you want and then rebuild.
3. Partition.bin changer - allows you to view/modify the ticket, tmd, certs and h3.bin in one simple editing package
Allows trucha signing of ticket and tmd
4. HBC Multiboot file, based on SoftChip, that allows you to select which partition to boot from. i.e. A multiISO loader
If not included in the pack then check out drop.io/wiiscrubber you'll also find the source code there.
1. You can actually load/replace partition.bin again - this was broken in the 1.30 to 1.31 update
2. Shrink partition works correctly now - incorrect size was being copied down - OOOPS.
3. Can change the bootmode of unusually defined boot mode discs
4. Partitions now start on a 0x20000 boundary as the Wii seems to like them that way
5. Partitions in the second partition table now show correctly
Trimming still needs some work to confirm most title work correctly. At least I can now test due to having obtained
1. My wife for putting up with me while I twiddled with this
2. Lots of people who did beta testing e.g sr_corsario
3. People who suggested things or who's software I 'borrowed' e.g. Wiipower and the Softchip people
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
POPSloader build 468d96056cac POPSloader build 468d96056cac
Homebrew developer Virtuous Flame has apparently been working on a new popsloader and a build that's good enough to be released to the public has finally been reached.
The dev's fellow Team PRO member Coldbird notes that every POPS version ever released is supported in this build
BootMii Configuration Editor Thanks to the guys over at Wiibrew we have aA new version of the BootMii Configuration Editor which brings this release up to version 2
Run UMD Run UMD
Saturn Expedition Committee has updated their Run UMD to version 0.01.01a Experimental. Run UMD is a homebrew program for enabling 1.50 PSP to run 2.00+ UMDs without having to upgrade the system software. This program is NOT an ISO loader program but a legal UMD launcher. You will need the actual UMD game to play
Lib SDK Utilities The Lib SDK Utilities program is updated once again by homebrew developer dridri85
CFW 6.39 PRO-B9 CFW 6.39 PRO-B9
Here it is folks! From homebrew devs Coldbird, Virtuous Flame (aka Liquidzigong) and the rest of Team Pro comes the long awaited update of their Pro custom firmware for the PlayStation Portable
Homebrew developer darko79 dropped by QJ.NET PSP Development Forum and released a new build for the application PSP-HUD, bumping it up to version 1.21. Just like its name indicates, this particular program enhances the HUD of your PlayStation Portable
Comments on WiiScrubber 1.40 Multiboot:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if WiiScrubber 1.40 Multiboot supports it