TTR has finally reached a whole number version. To celebrate this milestone, Freshmilk and -Skyline- have decided to consider every suggestion and comment made on earlier versions of TTR and integrate them into this one.
TTR v1.0 comes not only with a new GFX but a whole host of other new features - including a new car health system - as well. For a complete list of changes and new features, check out the changelog below.
* Up and down animation for rally mode have been removed by popular demand, as it caused a few glitches in the gameplay.
* In the past I had shamefully ignored what you had to say about the old awkward button select menus; so they've been eliminated, to be replaced by new, sexy looking menus.
* All the bugs found in v0.9 have been fixed; and may i take this oppertunity to apologize for that very rushed release.
* Security added to the highscore system; try changing it on a pc to see what happens...
* Everytime a new highscore is reached, a screenshot is saved in TTR's directory.
* The GFX have been completely remade by my partner -Skyline-, who has been working flatout over the past 2 days to bring you this new version of TTR.
* New pimped edition, as suggested by many of you fans.
* The version mix ups have been fixed, we are currently at version 1.0.
* 4 New strips for you to own.
* A new health system, as desired by so many gamers.
* A new health attribute has been added to cars, so that you can choose the ride that best suits you.
* A new screenshot system to help you, ermmm, do something, lol.
* A side scrolling garage has been devised, to make your car selection just that little bit easier.
* Some of the older rides have been drafted in to add to that retro feel of TTR.
* A whole new host of cars have been put together with the old to make for a whole new gameplay exeirience.
* The older tunes from v0.7 have been brought back based on your votes.
* Music has been added to the EBOOT, just to make it that extra bit special.
You can also extensively customize TTR. Everything from the cars to the music - heck, even the stats! - are customizable. Check out the readme file included in the download for the customization instructions as well as a short troubleshooting FAQ.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Ridge Racer 2 demo Ridge Racer 2 demo
Adding to the growing list of PSP demos is Ridge Racer 2. Although the game has been out for some time now, in case you haven't bought it for whatever reason, you can check out the demo now. Since we already have a lot of content about Ridge Racer 2 already, I'll keep the article short. Below, you can find the download
Five hours in and xslayer91's just released not just one notch of an upgrade, not just two. But four! From a v0.01 release earlier this afternoon, PSRacer is now speeding up to v0.05. Talk about speed coding. We're not sure what the changes are between v0.01 and this one, but check out the changelog for the homebrew drag racer and its new features:
Freshmilk from our forums has updated his Table Top Rally car-dodging homebrew game for the PSP to version 0.2 today, adding a whole host of new features and bug fixes for fans of this genre. TTR v0.2 has been coded in lua, and has a very good 'feel' to it
UFO Racer ThatOtherPerson who is well known for his awesome homebrew games for the Wii and PS3 is back today with another update to UFO Racer bringing the fun homebrew racing game for the Wii to version 3
Super Mario Kartin Super Mario Kartin
Saint-Dean is proud to share with the homebrew community his first ever Lua, the Super Mario Kartin v0.1. But of course, he does admit that all credit belongs to Mast3r_ShAk3 for the original code.
The game is pretty simple. All you have to do is use your arrow keys to move around
Speed Trap Homebrew coder NightFox has updated his homebrew game, Speed Trap, for the ongoing NEO Summer Coding Compo 2010
DadaS Remember Horse Racing for the Intellivision? Homebrew developer Cid2Mizard took up the classic and created a remake for the Nintendo DS
Comments on TTR:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.