Let's get straight to the point. The Unique Warrior has released the uFlash v2.00 with spanking new features. This version is the final release. Says he, since Art has already started xFlash (and Art has more experience working with PSP's Flash than he), he won't be releasing any more updates after this one. Although, he does hope that everything goes well with Art and his xFlash.
Anyways, here are the new features that you can find in this version:
* Coldboot changing (only with Menu Edit ( attached with the file))
* Debranded Gameboot
* topmenu_plugin.rco flasher
* Flashing the background for all months. (name it background.bmp put it in flashfiles/background) then choose month
* New security:
* Battery status
* It now works fine with 2.71 SE-B''
You can download the file, the Menu Edit, and the source right here. As for your thoughts or whatnot, just head on over to the QJ Forums.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Recovery Flasher Recovery Flasher
Homebrew developer Hellcat updated his Recovery Flasher to version 1.32.
* fixed a flaw in the backup/restore functions that made them going haywire on CFWs of 3.52 and below when restoring a full firmware from a backup.
Now works fine on those lower CFWs as well
* Well, this one is more "just for fun" than meant serious...
Augmented Reality - Region X Area 0 Augmented Reality - Region X Area 0
I've created a PSP homebrew using augmented reality.
the first step, called Area 0, is most of all a proof of concept.
But, you will aim to uncover the region's mysteries.
So, download Region X Area 0,
Print one of makers provided in the folder named "imprimables"
PS3Tools GUI Edition Thanks to more fine work from PS3 developer PsDev we now have another update to the PS3Tools GUI Edition toolkit bringing the release to version 1