Mobile RSS Reader - is a J2ME MIDP application that is able to read most RSS feed versions. RSS is a lightweight XML format designed for sharing headlines and other content like blogs and news.
· Add RSS feed bookmarks
· Parse RSS feeds
· Browse RSS feed headers
· Read topics
· Import and synchronize RSS feed lists using OPML format
· Update all feeds with single command
· Open item in device browser
What's New in This Release:
· Use latest antenna 1.2.1 beta.
· Use latest proguard 4.5 beta3.
· Prevent override message from causing hang on import feeds.
· Use NULL pattern.
· Use observer pattern for feed parsing to prevent hangs from spotty networks and bad URLs.
· Use observer pattern for OPML/list parsing to prevent hangs from spotty networks and bad URLs.
· Don't use observer pattern for MIDP 1.0 as it increases size.
· Get feed titles for blank names in OPML in FeedListParser.
· Have next item command on item display.
· Use antenna to create manifest and jad.
· Remove unused methods.
· Fixed loop.
· Fix testing code of explicit.
· Use googlecode_upload.pl to upload to Google Project Hosting.
· Create smartphone version with just MIDP 2.0
· Create archive files.
· Don't create empty version directory.
· Use zip for src as the file paths are too long for non-GPL tar.
· Use - in cod files before version instead of .
· Make test distribution target with only MIDP 2.0 and MIDP 2.0 with JSR-75.
· Remove unneeded directories.
· Fix properties for MIDP 2.0 podcast/itunes.
· Create itunes test target.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
RIM BlackBerry OS 1.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 2.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 3.x, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.1, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.2, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.3, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.5, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.6, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.7, RIM BlackBerry OS 5.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 6.0
Other Software by developer «Tommi Laukkanen»:
TwimGo TwimGo is a Twitter client for Maemo, Symbian and MeeGo devices. It contains all the basic functionality like home, mentions, favourites etc. timelines, search, lists, trends. You can also easily open links and search mentioned hashtags. TwitPic and yFrog photo preview is shown in tweet details.
Support for MeeGo devices
NewsFlow NewsFlow is a client to Google Reader service which is used for reading RSS feeds from various sources
Car Manager MIDlet Car Manager MIDlet - The Car Manager application is a helpful tool that can be used to monitor your car's gasoline consumption and expenses. You can easily add new tanking up entries and edit old ones. You can also examine the automatically generated report that will calculate average consumption and total values from your entries
DoodleDrive alpha Simple side scrolling driving game where the player should avoid hitting rocks by jumping over them
Kasvopus Kasvopus is a Facebook client for Maemo, Symbian.
Simple and clean news feed is shown to you right after you launch the app. You can easily browse through latest status updates, shared news and links.
Touch news entry to open it in details view where you can see the latest comments
SubBrain MIDlet SubBrain MIDlet - SubBrain is a puzzle game for Symbian Series 60 mobile phones. Your goal is to empty the board by clicking spots that are next to the same kind of spots. Uses transparent sprites to produce 3d like feeling. Very addictive.
Source code and graphics are included in the downloadable package
TaskFlow Mobile Task Manager is a GTD tool for your mobile phone
MeeToDo MeeToDo is a simple to-do app for Getting Things Done. Application tries to have as little features as possible so that you can concentrate on getting things done. User interface tries to mirror the best to-do tool, paper and pen, as closely as possible.
Support MeeGo (Nokia N950, N9)
Mobile Trail Explorer Mobile Trail Explorer is an application where user can view and record tracks using the mobile phone and GPS device. Recorded tracks can be exported in KML or GPX formats so that they can be viewed in Google Earth application. Mobile Trail Explorer is mainly targeted for recording biking, hiking etc. trails