123D Sculpt - With Autodesk 123D Sculpt you can sculpt and paint interesting and realistic 3D shapes.
It is easy to get started. Choose a shape from the library of creatures, humans, vehicles, and more. Then push, pull and paint to make the sculpture your own. When you are done, take snapshots in the camera room or create animated QuickTime turntable movies to upload to YouTube or email to friends.
· Multi-Touch tools let you sculpt and experiment with the details of your creation, just like real clay
· Pull - add bumps and create raised areas to exaggerate details like noses, claws, and fins
· Smooth - soften out rough areas or blend details into one another
· Push - create grooves and valleys by pushing into the shape
· Pinch - create hard edges and ridges to add sharp details
· Grab - grab hold of the shape and stretch it out
· Flatten - make curvy or lumpy surfaces flat
· Bulge - create large or small bulging effects
· Personalize and detail your sculpture using built-in brushes and textures, or use your own images to create exactly the look you want
· Paint - use a bold color palette to add shades, tints, and hues
· Image rub - use your finger to rub areas of a photo directly onto your creation to add realistic details
· Import your own images from your Photo Library or take photos using your iPad 2 camera to use as custom textures
· Create and Share your creations as images or movies on Flickr, Facebook, Dropbox or YouTube
· Email your images directly from the app or save to your Photo Library
· Save transparent PNG images for incorporating into other digital art compositions, or for further processing in apps like SketchBook Pro
· Create 720p HD QuickTime turntables of your sculptures for sharing on YouTube or for import into iMovie projects.
· Use AirPrint to print out stunning images of your creation to show off to your friends
What's New in This Release:
· Bug fixes
What's New in 1.02:
· Export OBJ & Textures (In-app Purchase)
· Integrated 123D Community Gallery
· New base Shapes!
· Multiple turntable rotations
What's New in 1.0.1:
· iOS 5 Compatibility
· Minor Bug Fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad)
Other Software by developer «Autodesk»:
SketchBook Mobile Express for iPhone SketchBook Mobile Express for iPhone - SketchBook Mobile Express is a professional drawing app for iPhone. Its intuitive user interface and powerful tools will allow you to quickly create digital sketches while on the go
TinkerBox TinkerBox - If you can imagine it, you can build it with TinkerBox
TinkerBox is a fun, free-to-play physics puzzle game. While it is full of interesting science facts and teaches basic engineering concepts, TinkerBox is more than just educational!
Take the tools in your hands to explore your creativity and imagination with Invent mode
Fluid FX Fluid FX brings the fun and excitement of Hollywood visual effects to your iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad. Powered by the Academy Award-winning fluid dynamics technology from Autodesk Maya, Fluid FX puts you in control of a real-time simulation using up to 10 multi-touch points. Shoot fire from your finger tips
SketchBook Pro for Android Tablets SketchBook Pro for Android Tablets - SketchBook Pro is a professional drawing app for Android tablets. Its intuitive user interface and powerful tools will allow you to quickly create digital sketches while on the go.
SketchBook Pro features many high-quality brushes including pencils and markers, layers, full screen mode, zoom, multi-touch support, and more
SketchBook Pro Autodesk SketchBook Pro for iPad is a professional-grade paint and drawing application. Using the same paint engine as its desktop counterpart, SketchBook Pro delivers a complete set of sketching & painting tools through a streamlined and intuitive user interface designed exclusively for the iPad experience
Buzzsaw Buzzsaw - The Buzzsaw Mobile app lets Buzzsaw users securely access Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) project documents and designs from anywhere. Buzzsaw users can view DWF files, standard office documents and images, and upload project photos directly to the Buzzsaw cloud
Pixlr-o-matic Pixlr-o-matic - Turn your photos into cool looking vintage images – editing is as easy as one, two, three.
With this fun and simple darkroom application, you can layer filters, lighting and borders to get that retro grunge look in three simple steps
Inventor Publisher Mobile Viewer Inventor Publisher Mobile Viewer allows you to interactively view animated 3D assembly instructions created with Autodesk Inventor Publisher desktop software.
Some assembly required? Left the manuals back at the shop? Missed your last product training session?