My Mobile Site Widgets is a set of widgets visible on your PC (Windows or Mac). With these widgets, you can view the contents of your mobile phone and initiate certain operations like SMS sending or call initiation over a secure HTTPS channel. The widgets run on Yahoo! Widgets engine installed on the PC and Python scripts running under Mobile Web Server provide the functionality on the mobile device. The widgets are polling the phone regularly to update the presented information. User can set the update interval in the widgets preferences window available in the right click menu.
List of available widgets:
Mobile battery status indicator.
Signal strength indicator.
SMS widget allows reading and answering your messages on the desktop. The widget updates also the contact list regularly. If your eyes are tired then try out the text to speech feature (works only for SMS messages in English).
Phone Picture Frame widget:
See the Image Gallery of your phone on your desktop.
Instruct phone to call a number by Drag & drop any phone number on the Call widget. The contact book of the mobile is also uploaded to the widget or you can type in any phone number you like. Note that during a call the data connection between phone and PC is on hold except in case of 3G connection.
See your calendar entries in month or day view. Create new entries or modify/delete existing ones. See the Free/Busy information of other users.
1. Download Mobile Web Server software and sign up for a domain name for your mobile.
2. Download My Mobile Site Widgets and install it to the same location (Phone or Memory Card) as Mobile Web Server
3. Ensure that you have started your mobile web server (Options | Start server) and login with your mymobilesite.net user name and password.
4. We recommend setting the Access Point to fixed value in the Mobile Web Server Settings
5. To add access rights to your free/busy information from the widgets of other users select Users and add new user or activate the guest account. Guest account activation goes in the following way: Click on the Guest Account in the user list and then click activate and set the username and password. To add new user select Users and click Options | Add new user. The battery, signal and the free/busy information is visible to all widgets which log in with any of these usernames and passwords. (All other informations are visible only with user accounts in the admin group.)
1. Download and install Yahoo! Widget Engine.
2. Run MyMobileSite_widgets_setup_1_1.exe to install the widgets
3. Select any .widget file From the Windows Start | All Programs | My Mobile Site widgets menu
Setup of widgets:
For each widget, type your Mobile Web Server account name and password into the Login window and click the Login button. In My Mobile Site Phone Picture Frame widget, enter the Server address and account information in the preferences dialog. Each widget starts uploading the information from the phone at startup. It is also possible to start the upload manually by selecting the "Refresh" command in the right-click menu.
Widgets in the 1.1 version support single login (Only on MS Windows):
It is enough to start one widget and do the login process. All other widgets started after a successful login will use the same username and password.
* Save image - widget does not provide original filename in the save dialog
* Send as MMS: Needs two additional clicks on certain phones to close active connections, Failed to send MMS error on the phone (The MMS is in the Outbox. Resending from the outbox usually works.)
* Widget does not set the read unread label of the message
* Only the phone number is visible in the Messaging Sent items list for the SMSs sent by the widget
What's New in This Release:
· Single Login, UI allignements, Windows installer for widgets, JSON-RPC between phone and PC
· Enhanced access rights handling
· New Calendar widget with Free/busy information
· SMS widget: New SMS information, delete SMS, drag and drop support
· Picture widget: Save, Rotate, Send image as MMS
· Small fixes in Call widget
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Requirements:Windows XP SP2, 2000 SP4, Microsoft Windows Vista, or Mac OSX 10.3.9 and up. Yahoo! Widget Engine
Mobile Search Mobile Search is an evolving branch of information retrieval services that is centered around the convergence of mobile platforms and mobile handsets or other mobile devices. The services allow users to find mobile content interactively on mobile websites, and mobile content shows a media shift toward mobile multimedia
Nokia Custom Dictionary Nokia Custom Dictionary-is designed to offer an easy way to manage the custom dictionary on your Symbian S60 smartphone.
The custom dictionary is used for storing your personal words that are used frequently while typing. These words are then used in predictive text input
Nokia Device Status Nokia Device Status is a self-diagnosis tool that allows you to collect detailed system information both from your PC and your S60 device. Your current device configuration and phone settings are presented in a detailed summary, which you can use to determine the exact cause, if you run into problems
Here and Now Here and Now - offers easy-to-use web services related to your current location. Check the local weather at a glance and get other topical information while on the move.
After installation, you can access Here and now directly from your web browser.
The initial release contains two services: the local weather and the local events - and there is more to come
Nokia Mobile Dictionary Spanish Nokia Mobile Dictionary Spanish -is a dictionary application for translating words from one language to another. In addition to pre-installed language(s) you may download additional dictionary languages.
The dictionary application allows you to have English and two user-defined languages on your device at the same time
Nokia Mobile Web Server Nokia Mobile Web Server- Make your Symbian s60 3.0 phone accessible via web browser with this mobile web server. Mobile Web Server is a phone application to which you can connect over the Internet with your web browser. This allows you to easily manage and use phone functions with a PC, no external software needed
Nokia Drop Nokia Drop is a simple and easy way to push content to your mobile device. With it you can:
· Change your phone's wallpaper
· Send image as a file to your phone
· Send URL to your phone
Nokia Drop uses Push Notifications, so no cable or Bluetooth connection is needed
Nokia Photo Browser Nokia Photo Browser is an experimental photo browser that makes your viewing experience quick and fun!
Wellness Diary Wellness Diary is a new innovative mobile service which helps you to improve your wellbeing.
Wellbeing is all about balancing daily behaviour; the way we eat, exercise, sleep etc. Wellness Diary helps you to set targets, monitor your daily behavior, learn from it and make changes
Nokia iSync Plugins Plugins that allow several Nokia phones to work with iSync, Apple's synchronizing software