Press - Press is a stylish Google Reader client for Android smartphones and tablets.
The app allows you to keep up to date with the latest news from an easy-to-use interface. Moving from one article to another is as easy as swiping your finger on the screen.
Some of the app's features include: home screen widgets, Readability integration, offline reading support, article sharing, etc.
Please note that the application requires a Google Reader account to sync your RSS subscriptions.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed issues introduced in last version
What's New in 1.3.5:
· Improved Feedly syncing speeds
· Prepare for Google Reader shut down
· Fixed syncing issues
· Fixed "Mark All As Read" issues
· Fixed issue where pages were occasionally blank
· Fixed issue with blurry text in some articles
· Improved first/last page animation
· Other bug fixes and performance enhancements
What's New in 1.2:
· Widgets! (small and large)
· Horizontal or vertical swiping between articles (check Settings)
· Readability integration
· Quick actions when long-pressing article links
· Long press any article in the list to quickly star, share, mark all below as read, or mark all above as read
· In-app browser mobilization (Readability, Instapaper, and Google)
· LOTS of bug fixes, tweaks, and performance enhancements
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
Other Software by developer «TwentyFive Squares»:
Comments on Press:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Press supports it